Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

skylar
Adept II

Amdwddmg Crash

Paan - Adept II
‎08-20-2022 01:30 PM

"So. My solution for all this crash from amd radeon software was disabling AMD Crash Defenser Service in Startup. Now i can play without a problem."

This doesn't solve anything.

I have everything updated, do not bother with these things, because the updates have nothing to do with technical problems unrelated to the software of AMD, Microsoft, Samsung, etc...

When I was playing my favorite game, from time to time it randomly crashes and closes, and in the event viewer the problem is:

The amdwddmg display driver stopped responding and recovered successfully.

Display Samsung LF24T35, GPU Radeon RX560, with AMD FX6100, 16GB DDR3, Windows 10 22H2.

I Need solution now!

0 Likes
4 Replies
hkintheuk
Adept I

I've been having the same issue for a few months now. Tried many many things as well.
However the most recent thing I have tried might have resolved it. So far no crashes.
My GPU 7900 XTX has 3 PCI-E connectors and I have cabled each one to my PSU individually, instead of using 1 Y cable to run 2 x PCIE, and 1 Y-cable to run the last PCIE. So perhaps make sure each PCIE on your GPU is powered with its own PCIE output from the PSU ?

0 Likes

I have a XFX RX 560 Single Fan OC 4 GB, with 1 PCIE × 6-pin connected to 750W power supply.

0 Likes
ChristopherRyan
Journeyman III

I feel you! Game crashes are annoying. Disabling AMD Crash Defenser Service helped you, but it may not work for everyone.

0 Likes
skylar
Adept II

Hello everyone, here I sent you the dump file, when the error occurred, so the engineers can see it and give us a solution for this.

adUc6Bk.png (1827×323) (imgur.com)

skylar_0-1705935407831.png

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AOMSyDuGZitF76w&cid=B51F385B5359C19F&id=B51F385B5359C19F%21134...

0 Likes