cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Basant222
Journeyman III

AMD ryzen 3 3200G

I recently bought a new pc ,that has ryzen 3 3200G processor with vega 8 graphics ,and a 

GeForce GT 730 4GB graphic card

my problem is that I am not able to see my Vega 8 graphics in the display adapters

well when i went through the hidden devices it was there and in the description it said that

This hardware is currently not connected to your device

So i tried to uninstall and install it but i ended up not knowing how to install it 

PLEASE help as soon as possible 

0 Likes
14 Replies

The only way to get video output to your Monitor using the Ryzen 3200G Integrated Graphics is by connecting your Monitor's cable to your Motherboard Video output ports instead of your Nvida GPU card.

Then go Windows Settings - Display and choose the Monitor connected to your Motherboard as your Main Display adapter if you only have one monitor.

Need to go into Device Manager and make sure that both the 3200G IGPU and your Nvidia GPU are both enabled without errors.

With 2 monitors you can connect one Monitor to the Nvidia GPU card and the second Monitor to your Motherboard's video output.

0 Likes

But it is not showing the vega graphics in device manager

how do i fix that?
Screenshot 2023-08-02 224504.png

0 Likes

By any chance have you installed the AMD Graphics driver for your AMD APU Processor?

If you haven't that is probably why it isn't showing up in Device Manager.

Download the Ryzen 3200G AMD Graphics driver from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-desktop-processors-radeon-vega-g...

0 Likes

i tried to install the driver but it shows an errorScreenshot 2023-09-24 213746.png

0 Likes

It is possibly that you don't have a APU with IGPU but a regular AMD CPU without IGPU which would explain the error.

Please do me a favor and download a small free program called SPECCY and run it. Then post and image in "Summary" to see which Make & Model Motherboard and CPU and GPU you actually have installed like my SPECCY showing my PC below:

Screenshot 2023-09-24 125100.png

Note: Here is AMD explanation for error 182: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-kb182

0 Likes

my ryzen 3 3200g has a igpu but the system is not detecting it 

0 Likes

Basant222_0-1695900351526.png

now what

0 Likes

hats of to you because u are actively trying to find a solution for this problem 

I appreciate it man

0 Likes

SPECCY doesn't mention the exact CPU model you have installed. Can you upload a image of Device Manager like the way mine is opened:

Screenshot 2023-09-28 095646.png

Speccy is just saying you have a Ryzen 3 Picassor 12nm CPU but not whether it is APU or regular CPU processor. Thus showing what Device Manager is indicating.

Thanks.

NOTE: Just trying to verify that you do have a APU with IGPU on it and not a regular CPU processor.

If Device Manager does show you have a APU with IGPU then will try to find out why it is not being recognized.

By the way, you don't have IGPU disabled in BIOS do you? That might prevent the IGPU from showing up in Device Manager.

0 Likes

i never entered my system bios because i felt there is no change needed 

can u tell where to check in bios for asus motherboard 

this my device manager

Basant222_0-1696176797431.png

0 Likes

Thanks for the Device Manager image showing your Processor.

Yes you do have a APU with IGPU.

Went to your Asus Motherboard Specs and found out your Asus motherboard Video outputs are VGA and HDMI only.

How are you connecting your Monitor to your Asus Motherboard Video outputs? VGA or HDMI?

In Speccy please show an image showing your Motherboard specs to see which BIOS Version you have installed. I also have a Asus Motheboard with the latest BIOS Version installed. Here is my SPECCY showing the BIOS version:

Screenshot 2023-10-01 152709.png

The latest Asus BIOS for your Motherboard is version 6204: https://www.asus.com/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-a320m-k/helpdesk_bios/?model2N...

PRIME A320M-K BIOS 6204
Version 6204
10.73 MB
2023/09/01

Recommended for vital update to mitigate the potential security vulnerabilities

Here is the last Asus OEM AMD Driver for your Motherboard. Try installing this older previous version first and see if your IGPU is recognized:

VGA Drivers
AMD VGA driver V31.0.12002.92 For Windows 10/11 64-bit.
Version 31.0.12002.92
694.16 MB
2022/09/15

This is what you should do first:
1- Download and install the latest BIOS version on your Motherboard unless it is already with the latest version 6204.  This will make your Motherboard more compatible with the hardware you have installed.

1A- Download from AMD your Motherboard's latest AMD CHIPSET Driver and install it. If that for some reason you are having issues install the AMD CHIPSET then download the one from ASUS OEM AMD CHIPSET and see if that installs correctly from here: https://www.asus.com/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-a320m-k/helpdesk_download/?mod...
AMD Chipset driver V4.07.13.2243 For Windows 10/11 64-bit.
Version 4.07.13.2243
52.72 MB
2022/09/30

2- Download both Asus OEM GPU AMD Driver and AMD Official GPU AMD Driver and Nvidia's latest GPU Driver:

C- Nvidia latest GPU driver for your GT 730 GPU card: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/206792/en-us/

3- Create a Restore Point of your computer at this time or make a SYSTEM BACKUP

Afterwards, Using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller Wagnardsoft DDU Download ) uninstall both Nvidia and AMD Drivers and deleting the AMD Driver Installation folder at C:\AMD and NVIDIA Installation Folder at C:\Nvidia if created and then waiting for your computer to reboot back into Windows desktop.

4- You should have an image either from your GPU card or Motherboard video outputs (VGA or HDMI) since Windows will automatically install its own MS Basic Display Adapter Video driver.

A- Install first the the AMD Asus OEM AMD Driver then afterwards install the Nvidia GPU driver and reboot if necessary.

Now see if Device Manager is showing your IGPU under "Display" or not.

If Device Manager is now showing both your Nvidia GPU card and AMD IGPU you can now install the latest AMD driver from my the above AMD link I posted.

Okay I realize this is a very long and boring reply. But basically what I am doing is updating your PC with the latest critical drivers and GPU drivers.

Possibly the Nvidia GPU driver is causing some sort of conflict with the AMD driver installation which is why I have you first install the AMD Driver and then later the Nvidia GPU driver after deleting both GPU drivers using DDU.

NOTE: Take you time and do everything step by step. Make sure that every time you update a driver or BIOS that it is working correctly first before proceeding to your next step.

Update BIOS and CHIPSET first and then the AMD & NVIDIA GPU drivers next.

IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE TO CREATE A RESTORE POINT OR SYSTEM BACKUP BEFORE UPDATING ANY DRIVERS. THIS IS IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG YOU CAN RESTORE YOUR PC BACK TO THE WAY IF WAS BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES. NO NEED TO WITH UPDATING YOUR BIOS.

If you are unfamiliar with updating your Motherboard's BIOS find a friend or family member to do it for you if they have experience. You can brick your Motherboard with an improper installation of BIOS during the installation process.
0 Likes

when i try to connect it to my motherboard the diplay output is not visible

0 Likes

Before updating any drivers if you are using a VGA or HDMI adapter to connect to your Monitor that could be the reason you have no video output.

I see you have two DELL Monitors. Are both HDMI or does one have a VGA port on it?

If you are using a VGA-HDMI adapter that could be your problem. But still your IGPU should still show up in Device Manager regardless if your have any monitor connected to your Motherboard's VGA or HDMI outputs.

0 Likes

1 is hdmi one is vga 

but i dont use any adapter 

0 Likes