cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

LauzXa
Adept I

Amd rx 6700 xt black screen

Hi, i'm recently desesperated for my rx 6700 xt it shutdown and the computer keeps without signal until i push the reset button.

i've tried changing drivers, disable hardware aceleration changin psu cables, changin ram slot disabling or enabling XMP, update and load default bios and gpu config

even undervolt and nothing works the problem keeps

sometimes it's when i start a game another when i'm just using internet or playing, it's kinda randomly

specs:

rx 6700 xt gigabyte 3 fan

psu: sentey hbp700-gs 700w, i5 12600kf, 32gb ram, watercooling

at this point i don't know what to do just selling all and buy a console, the computer was working fine with this psu for 6 months

0 Likes
1 Solution
LauzXa
Adept I

I'm gonna share how I've solved

First I've installed amd software PRO drivera in minimall, using after burner for fans and lowered the voltage from 1200 to 1100

After that I've configured manually the pcie versión of all slots on my bios

From auto to pcie 4.0

And the others slots 3.0

It's been 6 days and there's no error

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
NewUser_
Adept I

Oke, after 1 year experiencing same problem check my thread Re: RX6700XT, Black Screen on Main Display, Green ... - AMD Community

finally i got my fix, try this:

How to Use the Ryzen DRAM Calculator 1.7.3 (youtube.com)

and instead using recommended setting, use the max voltage setting on the calculator and one more thing. If this issue persist try only install driver only and use msi afterburner for additional setting

i'm gonna try installing only driver and using  ur thread , thanks

0 Likes

Still the same how i should use the dram calculator? I have a intel cpu, it keeps crashing with only driver installation and msi afterburner 

0 Likes
Jose_Zé
Adept I

what were the temperatures of your 6700xt before such problems?
especially the hotspot

0 Likes

75° max in the hotspot, never reaches more than that

0 Likes
kProphetk
Journeyman III

I  had this issue with my RTX 2060 and my issue came down to my HDMI cable was going bad.

Knowledge is not gained by just learning, but by teaching those that do not know. Learning is something we all do without knowing, while gaining knowledge to understand. Wisdom is reserved for others, not you. Understand? ("Torey L. DeVaux")
0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

Just get a better Name brand Quality PSU,Corsair,seasonic,EVGA,I have been running 1000+Watt PSU's for years

and very seldom have any issues

0 Likes
LauzXa
Adept I

I'm gonna share how I've solved

First I've installed amd software PRO drivera in minimall, using after burner for fans and lowered the voltage from 1200 to 1100

After that I've configured manually the pcie versión of all slots on my bios

From auto to pcie 4.0

And the others slots 3.0

It's been 6 days and there's no error

0 Likes