cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Amin3
Adept I

AMD RADEON R7 M265 driver 97% takıldı

Selam ben amd radeon R7 M265 ekran kartının windovs 10 64bit driverini yükledim ve kurmaya başlatdım ilk önce eski ekran kartımın driverini (yani Amd Catalyst Control Centeri) kaldırdı ve yeniden başlatdım hiç bir sorun olmadı ama en son yükleme geldi ve 20dk bekledikten sonra en son  97% takıldı ve ekranım dondu aynı zamanda da fareyide haraket etdiremiyodum laptopumu kapatdım ve yeniden açmaya çalıştım ama  windovs logosu gitdikten sonra fare gözüktü amma 2 3 saniyede dondu ve benim tek çıkış yolum gelişmiş seçeneklere gelib sistem geri yüklemeden bilgisayarımı geri almaktı ve yaptım.Lütfen bana yardım edin.Laptopumun markası:Aspire V5-561G

0 Likes
4 Replies

First the OP translation into English:

Screenshot 2024-03-11 153633.png

from googling your Acer Laptop you seemed to have an Intel APU processor installed.

I believe this is your Acer Aspire laptop download page. Please verify before downloading any drivers: https://www.acer.com/us-en/support/product-support/V5-561G/NX.MK9EA.003/downloads

Also make sure you have the latest Aspire Laptop BIOS installed and you have the latest Intel Drivers including the Intel CHIPSET installed with Windows fully updated via Windows update.

Your Laptop Intel drivers must be fully updated to the latest version and Windows also for the AMD driver to work correctly.

I would first install the ACER Aspire OEM AMD Driver first to see if it fixes all of your issues. IF it does it could mean  that the last latest AMD driver may not be 100% compatible with your laptop.

Use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and delete C:\AMD installation folder before install the AMD driver again.

Here is the last AMD driver for your laptop GPU card: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-r7-series/amd-radeon-r7-200-series/amd-radeon-r7-...

I don't see any AMD Graphic driver at Acer Support Download page so that is why I ask to verify that is the exact Aspire Laptop before downloading any drivers.

EDIT: Please translate your next reply into English since this is a English only forum.

0 Likes
Amin3
Adept I

Elstaci, unfortunately the solution you gave me did not work. I don't know why, 97% is still left. Please tell me another solution.

What error do you get when you try to install the AMD driver package?

Check the Driver Installation package to see what is preventing the driver from being installed.

0 Likes

I'm sorry I replied to you a little late. As an answer to your question, it doesn't give an error, it just locks the screen, I can't do anything.

0 Likes