cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

gufanu
Journeyman III

5700XT Crashes and vendor name changed

I have random GPU crashes, the screens go black, audio still working and stuff. Only game that it crashes is EA FC24 and that happens rarely, when I'm in the menu. Demanding games does not crash it. Most of the crashes were happening in the Edge browser was opened and for example I play a YouTube video or something like that. I have undervolted the card, initially to 1V but it wasn't stable, now it's on 1.1V@1950MHz and VRAM's at 1750MHz. 

And now for the weird problem, my AMD Radeon 5700XT reference card that I've updated to 24.1.1 drivers a while back, I think a week or so  now shows up in dxdiag, gpu-id and the amd drivers that I have an ASUS Radeon RX 5700 XT. I'm also using lukefz mod from frame generation in Star Wars Jedi Survivor that tricks the game that I have an nVidia gpu but only when the game is open. Been using this mod for a month and last time I check it still showed up as a reference card everywhere in the system so it is unlikely that this is the cause of the problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

PC specs :
H410M H V3, i5-10400F, 16GB RAM, 550W PSU, Windows 11 

0 Likes
0 Replies