cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

_rabbit57_
Journeyman III

The problem with using launchers like Steam Blizzard, etc.

I use AMD Radeon HD 8610G and AMD Radeon R7 M260 graphics cards, 4 AMD A19-5745 APU Radeon (tm) HD Graphics cores, I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro (before this was the same version) and the problem is not solved. In whatever support you write, everyone is advised to contact the video card manufacturer.

Сообщение отредактировано: Rabbit Black

0 Likes
5 Replies

First what is the exact problems you are having with Steam and other games and what error messages are you getting?

Second: I don't believe there is a A19 APU, seems to be a typo on your post.

Third please give full information on your computer setup: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

You seemed to have a laptop. Here is the last supported APU driver from AMD Download for the A10-5745M with HD8610G : A10-5745M with Radeon™ HD 8610G Drivers

& Support | AMD

Your A10-5745M is not supported by AMD anymore. It is considered to be legacy (Obsolete and non-supported). The last drivers are the one shown in the image from 2015 and BETA 2016.

I would just install your laptop's VGA/CHIPSET Driver from their Support site since there aren't any newer Drivers to update unless the they are older than 2015.

0 Likes

The problem is that when I launch the launcher, it boots, everything that goes beyond the login window and on it, a blue screen of death appears.

AMD Graphics Card

• AMD Radeon HD 8610G
  • AMD Radeon R7 M260

Operating System

• Windows 10 Pro 64x
  • Driver version installed
  • AMD Catalyst Control Center, version 2015.0804.21.41908 (last version maybe)

Laptop system

• HP Pavilion 17-f008sr <G7Y08EA#ACB> Notebook PC

Display devices

• Connect to AMD Radeon HD 8610G
  • Resolution 1600x900
  • 60Hz
  • 8-bit
  • RGB
  • SDR

Bios - American Megatrends Inc. F.43, 19.08.2015

CPU/APU

• AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics

RAM 8GB

0 Likes

it seems that more and more publishers are going it alone mostly as Steam is so expensive relative to a roll your own

So we have Steam, Origin, Arc, Blizzard and more all cluttering RAM and CPU cycles galore

small wonder AMD has that Threadripper CPU with 64 threads, need 256GB of memory to cope......

0 Likes

And what should I do next?

0 Likes

_rabbit57_ wrote:

And what should I do next?

best bet, more CPU cores and more RAM

0 Likes