Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Quavx
Journeyman III

Slow computer??

Hi,
I don't really know how to describe this but over the last week or so my computer has suddenly been getting worse some games don't work as they used to and crash and my computer has just been generally slow and this morning now, I can't even move applications around like Steam, OperaGX and Google Chrome on my desktop without it lagging my computer to the point its not even usable for a short period of time until I stop moving my mouse and makes a loud 'BEEEP' sound like what you would hear when you get a blue screen.

My Specs are MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max, Ryzen 5 5600x, AMD Radeon RX 6600XT and 16Gb/32GB of Corsair 3000mHz DDR4 Ram (As of posting this i had legit installed an extra 16Gb of ram to make it 32Gb and its still has the same issue)

I have looked everywhere and can't find the issue I don't know if it could be a problem with a driver or even a failing component

0 Likes
1 Reply
Quavx
Journeyman III

Ok may have just found the issue installed an older driver from about 3 months ago and its chill rn if it acts up though I will  post about it

0 Likes