cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

PanagiotisMd
Journeyman III

Severe Frame Drops on COD:MW (2019)

Greeting to the Forum!  Since the day i purchased and installed Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) i've been experiencing some insane frame drops.  Although the game runes pretty smooth on high settings , there are some random moments when my frames drop to 5-10 . Throught Amd's Software i saw that the game runs at 59-60 Fps. The weird thing is that this issue occurs on moments that nothing insane takes place on the game ( Like explotions etc) and sometimes even on the Lobby of the game when i see my character barely moving.  Now this situation only last for 3 or 5 seconds and then the game keeps running normaly.  I've already checked for any updates for my graphics card and also for the Windows but everything is up to date.  Not to mention that i tryied to lower the settings and also lower the resolution that im playing but that didnt do anything.  This is the only game that i have this problem. For example right now im also playing Hogwarts Legacy at high-Ultra settings but the game runs perfectly.  I would appreciate it if someone could give me a hint on what to do to solve this!  Thanks in advance! P.S. I already tryied to contact Activision for this issue but i couldnt even open a ticket and they didnt even reply to my email.....Now since im using both AMD'S CPU and GPU i thought that maybe i could get some help here! Here is my pc specs: CPU AMD RYZEN 5 3400G GPU AMD RX 5500 XT 8GB RAM 16 GB RESOLUTION 2560X1440 HDR ENABLED V-SYNC ENABLED I don't know if it matters but im paying via Battlenet's platform

0 Likes
0 Replies