Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

okhan
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3000 and RX 5700XT Availibility

Hello Guys,

I was excited to purchase Ryzen 9 3900X and Radeon RX 5700XT from AMD website but to my disappointment, Poland is not among the listed.

I was wondering when it will be listed so that I would be able to place an order.
Thank you.

0 Likes
5 Replies

AMD doesn't sell cards to the public, you will need to go through the retailers in your country.

AMD does sell to the public, but not as a primary means.  If you look at the Radeon VII and Ryzen 7 2700x anniversary editions they were through amd.com

0 Likes

Right, but I think okhan‌ was pointing out that when completing his order on amd.com, Poland is not a selectable country. 

The AMD store works with local distributors to manage shipments.  I'm not sure who to contact to see if AMD is looking into working with local distributors in your area.

it may take a few weeks for products to find their way around the EU and other locales

The CPU on my watch list is now available, the video cards are yet not in stock 

The low end version of MSI's x570 motherboard is available and I am probably going to upgrade that next

0 Likes
okhan
Journeyman III

I have placed the order with local AMD distributor on 7th July 2019 for the processor along with Asus Strix X570E mobo. Still no sign of delivery. I was told that it will be delivered by 12th July 2019.

Today I have contacted and was informed that products are still not available and as of yet, there is no ETA. As for GPU, they said that I can pick it up tomorrow.

A lot of people who have ordered via AMD website directly haven't received the products yet, so I guess it's just a waiting game. .

0 Likes