cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Megalo
Adept I

RX 6700 XT, lag in most of my games

I think its not surprising, but that gpu is horrible, i can't play (or "little" games) every AAA is a torture to play with, i tired every things, and everyone have some issues and maybe solutions but for me nothing work AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I spend so much time to try to fix that s*** and i can't contact any support, im exhausted

0 Likes
1 Reply
DimkaTsv
Miniboss

Complain to game developers to actually program preventive shader caching at game start or mission start. 
Somehow with 6750 XT hadn't met any major issue besides devs not programming that. damned. shader. caching. 
Why Elite Dangerous and God of War have better caching then most of other games [rhitoric question, they programmed ways to work with it in mind]

0 Likes