Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team – Build, Play, and Contests!

Ray_AMD_0-1662731289208.png

Hey, everyone!

Have you ever just wanted to chit-chat about AMD CPUs, AMD GPUs, PC building and gaming? If so, we have a place for you! Jump into the  Red Team Community where you’ll meet an incredible group of passionate PC builders and gamers who are ready to share their experiences with you.

Outside of our usual gaming or building discussions – as well as a variety of off-topic conversations ranging from online chess to Formula 1 (looking at you, @Sam_AMD) – we run monthly contests and sweepstakes which involve prizes varying from AMD CPUs and GPUs to a variety of other components provided by some of our awesome partners like MSI, iBUYPOWER, Alienware, Corsair, Origin PC, and ASUS!

Additionally, if you’re interested in a chance to win some awesome goodies, check out our Rig of the Month Contest and Red Team Monthly Sweeps on how to enter! Spoiler, for the Monthly Sweeps in September, we’re partnering with iBUYPOWER to give away this awesome red Y60 Case.

15 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

You should definitely come check us out over at the Red Team.

Enjoy your complimentary welcome treat for each new member:

KeyJ_0-1664206114083.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

My gaming PC is getting a bit long in the tooth at 4 years old. I would love to win.

Ryzen 2700X
Asus ROG Strix B450-i
32GB G.Skill Trident Memory
XFX Radeon 6700XT
1TB Samsung 970 EVO

HHHHHMMMM ... chocolate chip cookies ... gurgle gurgle

Add hot chocolate and  coffee

0 Likes
_Poteba_
Journeyman III

Thanks for the great opportunities! Good luck to all!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I don't remember ever seeing so many contests and prizes awarded on other sites.  This is the place to game and support your community.  That's why I enjoy being here.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
HanSolo
Adept I

true, great community

tesityr
Adept II

lol can't join the Discord Server via https://discord.gg/amd-red-team
it flashes for a moment, but then shows just the bare Discord interface... 
(ID tesityr_99969)

Edit: "UNABLE TO ACCEPT INVITE" message haha sorry this is so odd

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

That should be the correct link @tesityr.  

I think they did some discord server updates a few months ago but that is the current link.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

I cant post to the contest someone please respond

I click on Rig of the Month link here and it shows 

CanadianSilentBob_0-1706208897749.png

Over 40 Gamer & Streamer

What level do i have to be to be able to get into the Rig Of The Month Contest?

The Rig of the Month contest isn't running right now.  I wish they would bring it back though.  I keep asking about it.

AMOCO14
Adept II

Great opportunity for some one, I already work on computers.  

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus - ASRock RX 6750XT -12GB. -- G.Skill Ripejaw V (32GB.) (DDR4-3200) - WD Black SN850X NVMe - Samsung 980 Pro NVMe - SanDisk SSD Plus - CORSAIR CX750M 750W - Cooler Master Hyper Halo 212 Cooler- Rosewill Prism S500 Gaming Case - Windows 10 Pro x64 - MSI Optix MAG342CQR - Samsung 27" - Apex 3 Gaming Keyboard - Rival 3 Gaming Mouse - Sound Blaster Z SE
kmmee2021
Adept I

Big fan of giveaways. Shame I'm never lucky though

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

You never know.  Keep trying and the odds improve each time.

0 Likes
akee
Adept I

Sharing my build. My CPU is now having BSOD issues. RMA in progress. Anyway, I was hoping to do some photo/video editing, 3D and gaming. I love the speed when the system did not BSOD. I hope to upgrade to a 7900XT or XTX later hence the more powerful PSU.

Gigabyte X670 GAMING X AX V2 (1.0)
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
Sapphire RX 6800 XT (I won this in The Riftbreaker game competition organized by Exor Studios)
Kingston KF560C36BBEK2-64 kit
4 x WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe™ SSD (RAIDed) - Yields 14K M/T. Who needs Gen 5.
FSP Hydro G Pro 1000W
Antec Perfromance 1 FT
Artic Liquid Freezer II 360
Artic P12 Max 120mm fan replaced for exhaust.

0 Likes