cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

moltke44
Journeyman III

Raise the Game promotional was advertised for my RX570 but the card came without any key or code for the bundle. Told to contact XFX or AMD for code but I don't even see a form or method to prove purchase or S/N for the code. It says limited time offer an

Purchased brand new AMD RX570 8GB card, largely for the 3 game promotion offered. I will be installing the card, but the box/shipment did not come with any kind of key or code inside, nor a link or contact to request the promo. I can provide proof of purchase, s/n, invoice, whatever to prove I bought the card but how do I go about getting the promo. It said there were limited quantities so I wanted to do this as soon as I got the card. What gives? Where do I go? Who do I contact. Retailer said to contact AMD which turned out to be hard enough finding a method to reach out and even ask.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

The game key will only be available from the participating vendor.

Where did you buy the product from and was the promo explicitly mentioned ?

These are the terms of the Raise the Game Promo:

AMD Rewards

pastedImage_2.png

Hmmmm, thanks for the reply. Bought from Amazon, that's where I saw the promotion. Went through the 'Raise the Game' site looking for some kind of form and saw the Amazon card there too, which only adds to my confusion. Looks like I'm screwed if there is no form. Basically every RX570 or RX580 card I looked at had the promotion ... and I end up picking one that apparently is the exception to the list. Frustrating when it seems like its projected like any AMD card in that series will have the offer.

0 Likes

Can you provide me the link to the Amazon site where this product/promo is advertised? Thanks

0 Likes

This is the promotion I saw. Search Amazon for the MSI Gaming Radeon RY 570 ... 8GB ... CFX Graphics Card. Buried below in the offers and promotions is the AMD bundle offer. Site wouldn't let me paste a link directly.

0 Likes