cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

thewurstcase
Adept I

Raise The Game - anyone already got their RE3 keys?

I see that last year there were many issues with RE2 keys not being assigned for weeks. Will we get the Resident Evil 3 keys in time?

9 Replies

I doubt anyone here can answer that question. You can contact AMD Rewards here: https://www.amdrewards.com 

0 Likes
btnitro
Journeyman III

Yo! I haven't received mine either...Any update on if we will receive it today or tomorrow? 

I wrote via support and asked, they said it will be available at release and that the key is pre-assigned to my account already and will unlock later this night

thewurstcase
Adept I

I got the mail that the reward is ready, but the AMDrewards page ist just sluggish as hell and the my rewards page shows a loading circle indefinitely... so, I guess, no activating the game at the moment

I have got the same issue with you.. I had been loading 2 hours ago

Solution is just to try again and again, don't wait for the rewards page to load, don't refresh it - repeatedly log in and out until it shows. of course that's what many people do at the moment and that's a big part of the problem

0 Likes
raisetheevil
Journeyman III

Same issue here. Really disappointing since I was expecting to play the game on this release day. Tried logging in and out but does not work. Contacted support almost 7 hours ago but no reply. Sent an email last March 30 and support gave a reply within 2-3 hours. 

0 Likes
raisetheevil
Journeyman III

Managed to get mine, I used a VPN and used a USA location.

0 Likes
widii
Journeyman III

I got this error. (Belgium)

Restricted country

If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact support.

0 Likes