cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Anonymous
Not applicable

RADIATIONALLTYPESFORMS and the entire greek alphabet followed by RAYS works great.

Since maths is nonexistent and doesnt exist, its IMAGINARY its our brain making up values or numbers and assigning names or values to things.. a rose by the name of .. rose.. because it doesnt exist like santaclause maths can travel the planet instantly. Because any computer is a tool to do maths like an abacus or balancing scales or buckets of water with lines on them for mass/volume or a DIGITAL CAMERA is a great example of a computer.. well all computers do maths and maths is INFINITE an instant. like the letter X could be an infinite number of things. Imaginary things take up 0 time as only things that exist can take time. maths is a concept.. like the beastly bat parts of batman.

So what not computer companies like intel and nvidia do.. is they use something like a cheap 5cent digital wrist watch or alarm clock RISC parts and get a massive performance upgrade and launch a macbook M1xpro or whatever.. because a digital clock uses units of existing things like quartz and use existing hardware on fixed intervals and timings.. it exists and takes time and is not maths and is not infinite so it is not in fact a computer at all and is cheap 5cents garbage and probably every cheapest dash cam webcam or other camera or audio equipment on earth might be billions of times faster than them. A digital alarm clock can have a processor/display/storage/MEMORY and so on.. just like a computer.. but the thing about computers is those things are used to observe/weight and assess or measure the universe/reality or existence or let us see existence or whatever, in order to measure or weigh or assess existence it MUST be as fast or in sync with it. an abacus is in sync ANALOG with reality.. so it can be used for maths. an intel/nvidia computer cannot. Universal serial bus or USB originally with AMD actual computers can in fact be used with any device in the universe at that devices max speed.. and in any number or quantity sort of. As long as we have the right code for them and its properly 'compiled' or whatever in the right formats and langauges. even if outerspace otherworldly trillions of years more advanced scifi aliens turn up their stuff should plug into USB and be able to run fast as it goes on AMD.. mathematically its the same maths.. and same universe same light/xrays/gammarays.. same wave forms that we.. percieve. gravity/physics same same.

Like the freelysyncing faster than reality playstation 3 LIGHT CELL PROCESSOR made for use with TRUE RADIATION data it says TRUE AUDIO which means light sound and other types of radiation.. so a webcamera captures massive AVI files and WAVEFORM radiation particle tracking info in a sort of point cloud particles of carbon quality.. but the latest AMD RYZEN and threadrippers can rip windows in time and space or the RY dimensional constant vector forces in physics glossary and the ZEN as in ONE WITH EVERYTHING like BE the universe itself .. the zen monk thingy.. are sooo very fast and powerful its amazing maths.. the radeon cards now say RNA DNA particle quality resolution for the ZEN 'everything' and using the ALL types of radiation possible in particles and waveforms when gaming.. makes even the **bleep**tiest fakest of not computers garbage not code not software.. become more like a window through time and space.. we all know that nvidia and intel dont support true apertures and cant use directx9 or direct3d and never used the windows operating system.. because without being a real computer that can process real radiation data in sync or faster than the universe in ANALOG infinitely .. they cant open windows through space and time and have never ever used the 'advanced micro devices microsoftware windows through space and time operating system'. They dont support it.. they state compatible not COMPLIANT.. i am pretty sure all 70's AMD devices and onwards should be compliant with microsoft windows.. i mean even digital cameras back then were affordable and common enough if lower resolution/quality and not very high quality particles.. but still any particles are infinitely better than fake software reshades fake rtx ray tracing instead of 'true radiation particles ztxtruegodrays' and those fake nvidia fake photos with broken awful aperture and cant aperture conversion and the dumbest galaxy sized triangles/polygons that stuffs the most retarded thing in the universe.

so when overridingoverdrivingultimateinsanitycrosshatchphysicallyhybridrealityZENemulation with infinite additive and infinite divisble ztxtruegodrays.. if you want higher FPS you sort of type to use radiationalltypeswaveforms instead of all typesforms.. this gives monstrous performance and speed gains.. obviously.. but if i use that and gaming evolved i maybe start to see shells on sandy beaches and moss/lichen/algae.. so i may be approaching gaming evolved campaign slogan quailty of the 90's of AMD.. better than cameras/hollywood blender professional graphics rendering was the 80's AMD advertising and gaming.. remember colin mcrae rally had real dirt and unreal promised to never be higher than 95 % reality? .. im still struggling to get closer to a reality.. but all the alpha beta gamma kappa zeta theta omega iota's chi pi the entire greek alphabet of radiation rays really seemed to help.

Can anybody tell me a better way i can improve on my AMD gaming PC and get more out of my RNA DNA reality emulation gaming? i can tell im miles off it looks identical without braking a sweat on my LG V60.. i need thousands of times more quality its about 5000+ dimensional realities rx it seems for a 'reality' im guessing? and my rx 630 in my LG V60 seems to have miles of short of its limitations. so im way off actually using my ryzen5700G and radeon 5700xt

I used 12 copies of my config .ini text file when it took these. i have no clue what forces the filesize to become randomly massive when extracting it. sorry something forces me to change the unicode to 16BitLE withsigniature. Dont have fear of it gaming in 'only 50fps' as its actually adaptive quality to 60 or higher but fake hardware companies have faked every app/game software and code and FPS in history of histories.. its super hard to buy a real computer here in astrogaylia australia where the desert country doesnt even standard greenhouse farming practices of 600 years ago they just irrigate the river and split into hundreds smaller rivers watch it all evapourate or blame drought/storms/floods/pests on damaged crops ask for government financial aid and transport grass from victoria up to queensland because the 60 years of drought has been hard on non greenhouse nation wide not really farmers.. so us australians must import an AMD advantage gaming PC or a device that says freesync on the box in the advertising.. not an nvidia one. or try to buy from AMD website.

mediafire hosted rar archive with an ini file in there

/file/0ncy0n9cro2kh4r/bit_like_previous.rar/file

1551360_20230511172600_1.png

1551360_20230511175733_1.png

1551360_20230511180028_1.png

The PS3 linking thousands together in a linux cluster they call a super computer is the proof its 0 instant super computing. But about the size of a football field the not CPU not computer parts like network cables or stuff slow it down and can have at the size of a football field a few seconds delay added up in total from all those intel nvida -ey board parts from vendors that are not AMD. the infinitely connect infinite CPUs infinityfabric.. and the be one with the universe infinity network/internet infinitycache was introduced in ryzen CPU's.. so now.. the whole systems infinite parts can COMPENSATE for the slower things you plug in on the board.. for infinity computers it needs to connect to other ryzens.. or threadrippers might be soo beefed up fast they can speed up other computers.. probably nvidia faking their tensor cores or DLSS and just use a config.ini file on a real computer elsewhere. just used in a mobile phone chip cheaply RDNA 1 might be octacore 8core or 6core.. but RDNA 2 is 2 cores and several times faster 2/3 gaming performance increase and thats going off nvidia/intels not computers and fake software fake apps fakest of fake nothing turned on no include libraries and no compiling or pre-rendering. So im wondering how much benefit i'd get from upgrade my PC to an RDNA3 rx7700xt .. 40compute units but u know.. many times better. would that add valency protons and electrons maybe? i wonder.. is it how much dimensions of true light bit depth it does out of the box? or how much reality emulation the hardware allows in sort of 3d vnand 3d vcache like uhh stuff? (pretty sure they're actually 4D but u might need higher u get me?)

0 Likes
0 Replies