cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

freefe
Journeyman III

freefe318@gmail.com

I joined the Red Team since the bios on my new ASUS board with AMD graphics SUCKED big time and was poorly designed for anyone but standard builders checking the block on what came with the board.  So... the first thing I ran into was a notice that I could not start a discussion without verifying my email... ANOTHER FAILURE BY AMD as this should have been the first thing to pop up when coming to the board... instead it was notified 'invisibly' in an email and rudely advised on the community board.  AMD, I love your hardware but your really need to get your act together on your contact and connection with customers along with poorly designed bios like the one on my ASUS TUF Gaming X670E-with wifi board which did not play well with an Nvida graphics (AMD turned off), liquid cooling and extra fans.  Who the hell builds with only standard board settings that actually knows how to build?  Apparently AMD is as bad at working with manufacturers as it is with customers.  Right now I'm glad I sold my stock if this is the company direction.  Can you say too much too fast maybe?  I did email ASUS with bios complaint details and what had to be done to get the bios to boot the system and not lock up... a pain in the ass actually which was needless really.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

Blah Blah Blah

0 Likes
Dragokar
Miniboss

If you have problems with aSus get in touch with them, otherwise I can't see a valid point you want to talk about. By the way thanks for providing your mail adress to the public