cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Alvaradoj221
Journeyman III

Radeon RX 5700 XT black screen when playing games or on Desktop

I have a PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 5700 XT that I bought back in November of 2020. Recently it’s been crashing while gaming and even by just being on the desktop not doing anything. All my monitors would go black and turn off, and would also cause my mouse and keyboard to turn off, but my PC would still be on with fans still running and everything. I would have to restart my computer manually and would come back to the same thing. I have tried so many possible fixes but none of them want to do me any justice. I’ve tried buying a whole new PSU, I’ve tried downgrading the Radeon Software multiple times all the way down to 2019 and that didn’t work, I’ve tried buying new RAM thinking it was a RAM issue and still nothing, I’ve tried switching the GPU to the second pci-e slot which worked for a short while then started happening again, I’ve tried tuning the settings for it in the Radeon Software, I’ve tried having two different pin connectors from the PSU and still nothing. I’ve tried almost everything and still no solution. If anyone has the same issue, or knows how to fix it please help. These are my PC specs:

Ryzen 7 2700
32GB 3200MHz RAM
ASUS TUF-B450 Pro Gaming Motherboard PCIE 3.0
PowerSpec 750W 80+ Bronze Power Supply
PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB

0 Replies