cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

jerich2
Journeyman III

Re: ODR Info

where did i said AMD had to send me the shipper ?

i said the shipper is only creat problems to come and get the package , isnt me during a pandemic time that will go search for them when they have no place 500km around me

0 Kudos
elstaci
MVP

How is that AMD's fault or incompetence if you can't deliver the package to the shipper/Delivery company or the shipper/Delivery company can't come to your residence to pick it up?

AMD has NO CONTROL over the shipping/Delivery company and how it does its business.

0 Kudos
jerich2
Journeyman III

AMD is imcompetente when i contact them multiple times and they dont awser then send an email saying to contact them if i am having problems or my RMA will get closed

0 Kudos
elstaci
MVP

Finally you are clarifying the issue you are having instead of being vague and not answering anything directly.

So, the problem is you are having communication problems in communicating with AMD Warranty in the respect that you have sent several emails to AMD Warranty.

Obviously, for some reason, AMD  Warranty hasn't received your emails that you have sent.

The emails you sent, I am assuming, is regarding that you have no access to take the AMD part to a shipping company physically and you need a shipping company to come to your residence to pick the part up to be shipped to AMD, correct?

If you post your RMA Ticket number maybe one of the Moderators can inquire whether AMD has received any emails from you or not.

Possibly the Moderator can advise AMD Warranty of your situation and extend the RMA process or open a new RMA process until you get your shipping issues resolved.

or offer a solution to your shipping issue.

EDIT: I understand that English is probably not your native language so that might explain some of your replies. Also what country do you reside in?

0 Kudos
leyvin
Miniboss

@elstaci 

Any regulations that are legal requirements (i.e. have associative EU Law) prior to September 2019, is effectively also UK Law because of how the 1972 European Communities Act was drafted. 

This will likely change over the coming years., but keep in mind the UK Government always has transition periods deliberately lengthy (typically 5-8 years) specifically so people can prepare and adapt.

Mind with how bitter things are starting to get between the UK and EU Governments., this might not remain the case.

jerich2
Journeyman III

i am not from UK and as far as i saw this is to Netherlands

0 Kudos
jerich2
Journeyman III

answered 2 times already since that email and until now i got no answers from the support team , that is why i called them imcompetent and asked for the odr email 

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

You already have registered on this forum under a different username, so I am locking this thread.