cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Rubah
Journeyman III

New type of freezing and lagging

So I didn't find any solutions to this problem. When I play games like CS2, Fortnite, League Of Legends, my monitor or even the PC just keeps freezing. Sometimes often, sometimes rarer. The freeze is 1-2 seconds long, and then it teleports me to where I'm supposed to be. This has been happening to me for over 2 weeks now. I have tried a bunch of things: Updating drivers, reinstalling them, DDU, checking cables, resetting my network, and a bunch of stuff more, but NOTHING works. I don't know what's causing the problem, it happened to me a long time ago as well but it was fixed quite fast and automatically, but now the lags are getting more extreme and often, and it hasn't fixed for a while now. Please help someone.
Also to add, when I play League of Legends, sometimes it randomly starts fps dropping, but when I my screen windowed the lag disappears for a while, but then still appears again in windowed mode, and then I have to go into fullscreen, and back to windowed again so I can fix the lag. It's a big problem too, but I have to idea how to fix that too.

My pc specs

Processor
: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz   2.90 GHz
Ram
: 16GB
GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rubah
Journeyman III

To add, it seems that the freezing happens when i play high end games like Cs2 or league or Fortnite, i dont think i got any freezing playing smaller games

0 Likes
34LFds
Journeyman III

Did you fix it? And how

0 Likes
FunkZ
Grandmaster

@Rubah wrote:

The freeze is 1-2 seconds long, and then it teleports me to where I'm supposed to be.

@34LFds if you're having the same issue as OP that sounds to me like lag caused by poor network connection.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
Ryzen R7 5700G | B550 Gaming X | 2x8GB G.Skill 4000 | Radeon Vega 8 IGP
Ryzen R5 5600 | B550 Gaming Edge | 4x8GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 6800XT