cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

mhk02
Journeyman III

My PC Freezing and crashing while playing games and making 3d models

When I start a playing game my PC freezing and crashing in 5-15 minutes. I need help for fixing this,I tried all of thinks in the Internet but nothing worked

please help me. Thanks

My PC Spesifications;

Processor:AMD Ryzen 3 3200G

Motherboard: Gigabyte A320M-H

Graphics Card: XFX AMD Radeon RX570 4GB

Ram: 16 GB 2400 MHZ

SSD: Sandisk NVM 2 500 GB

Harddisk: Western Digital 1TB 7200 RPM

PSU: Everest 650Watt

0 Likes
3 Replies
orbitech
Adept II

Hello, mhk02,

According to bing and Techreview, you could be maxing out your PSU.

Choosing the Best PSU for AMD's Radeon RX 570 GPU - TechReviewer

I would recommend going to a full 1000W PSU, which would be more than enough for your system and any future upgrades you may be planning.

I hope this helps!

Orbitech.

0 Likes

When I look at the power consumption, there is no problem, and unfortunately I don't have the budget to buy a new PSU right now (it may sound silly, but the economy is in a bad state in Turkey). 

If you have a another solutions (and not paid needed please help me, Thanks

0 Likes

Hello, mhk02,

When using your system to play games and making 3d models, go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Tools and launch System Configuration. Go to the Services Tab in there and click 'Hide all Microsoft Services', then click Disable All.

This essentially disables all non-essential seevices from running, then disconnect any peripheral devices you don't need while doing the task, 'Gaming or Modelling CGI'.

Then change the setting in 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options' to Power Saver plan, this should enabble you to complete the task at hand without the system crashing.

Other than these options, the only solution is to get the new PSU, unfortunately.

I hope this help's to solve your issue.

Orbitech.