cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Journeyman III

My fans argb isn't working

I'm writing about a problem that isn't involving AMD, but I am really desperate for help and I know people here actually answer.

Basically, my argb master cooler mf120r fans aren't in sync with the rest of my system (I use the dragon center msi mystic light section). I plugged them correctly in my argb jrainbow1 header, the only one I have on my msi b450 gaming pro carbon max wifi motherboard, and I plugged them in the mini controller from master cooler too. I thought the controller was interfering with the jrainbow1 header, but when I removed it and went trough the whole process again, my fans just didn't have any rgb anymore, which shows that the controller isn't the problem. I verified my jrainbow1 header, and it seems to be plugged correctly. What should I do?

0 Likes
1 Solution

It was only a button I needed to press on the controller. Cooler Master didn't think it would be pertinent to add that in the tiny manual they provided. They did in the small commercial though. Thanks anyways! :) 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

I have had the same problem with keyboards. First, the RGB worked, then I unplugged it and inserted it in another usb, and RGB did not work anymore, and neither did it work when inserting it in the old usb port.

I don't know how to solve your problem sadly, but it may be some registry issue so perhaps changing some registry object would be enough for a fix.

If you reinstall Windows from scratch, this would fix the issue, however.

0 Likes
triple
Adept II

yo,

1 - forget the controller if u have an argb connector.

2 - check bios if rgb is activated.

3 - uninstall and reinstall dragon center, its pretty bugged

4 - update bios if its the last thing to do, only with usb key method because its little bit dangerous if it bricks. (at ure own risk !)

Good luck

0 Likes

It was only a button I needed to press on the controller. Cooler Master didn't think it would be pertinent to add that in the tiny manual they provided. They did in the small commercial though. Thanks anyways! :) 

0 Likes