cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ENO47
Journeyman III

Missing Device Driver

I urgendly looking for Device Treiber PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43C8&SUBSYS_8643103CREV_01

where can i get this

Best regards

E.Noller

0 Likes
3 Replies

Might be easier if you list your system spec. and which device/error code in device manager. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
caleb_cruze
Adept II

Speaking of issues, people reported the following problems:

Graphics card not detected on a laptop – This issue usually occurs with laptops, and if you’re having this problem, you need to be sure that you’re using dedicated graphics.

Graphics card not detected in Device Manager, BIOS – It’s possible that your graphics card isn’t properly connected, or this is usually caused by incompatible drivers, so be sure to update them.

Fix: No Device Drivers Were Found
Solution 1: Switch to a USB 2.0 Port.
Solution 2: Set the Partition to Active.
Solution 3: Create a New Disc.
Solution 4: Enable the xHCI hand-off Option in BIOS.
Solution 5: Change Everything to Legacy and Set the Boot Device to Your DVD or USB.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Caleb

0 Likes

I  agree as soon as you post your computer information it will be very helpful otherwise just guessing.

According to this website 1022-43c8 is this:

Screenshot 2021-02-21 213911.png

In Device Manager you should have an error under IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.

Click on update Driver and see if it will install the SATA Driver otherwise you need to download AMD CHIPSET driver set and install it.

0 Likes