Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

LucasVMarques
Journeyman III

MEMORY PMU TRAINING

Good afternoon,

I have a problem with my computer, I can't connect it. The problem happened overnight. The error that appears is "memory pmu training error at socket 0 channel 0 dimm 1"

Looking at this error in forums, I saw that it could be a malfunction of the rams memories, that they were not being detected, since this, I bought two new combs, but nothing has changed, continues with the same error.

I already tried to use all the motherboard slots, combination 1-3, 2-4 and also just a memory in slots 1,2,3 and 4, but nothing solved. The behaviors that I noticed are.

Memories sequence 1-3 2-4 The computer starts, my video card turns off its fans, the auorus logo appears with the error "memory pmu training" On the motherboard the led that is on ram initially, changes to cpu and goes back to ram again. The machine starts up again, now with an error message "memory pmu training" and "preparing for automatic repair"

It does this same process 4x, the fourth time the fans of the video card do not stop running and the LEDs on the motherboard fluctuate rapidly from CPU to RAM and the computer does not display.

Using only a memory slot 1,2,3,4 The fans of the video card do not stop running and the LEDs on the motherboard fluctuate rapidly from CPU to RAM and the computer does not display.

Some important notes

Removing the processor I could see some dark regions, small black regions, it looks like some black pins.

I cleaned the motherboard with clean contact and memories, it didn't solve

I did reset bios cmos, also did not solve

The parts have a little more than 1 year of use

I used new memories to test

Settings

Ryzen 5 3600x

Gigabyte B450 Auros M

Ram memory was using 2x8gb 3200mhz asgard, I tested 2x 8gb corsair rgb pro 3000mhz new

Asus TUF gtx1660 super 6gb triple fan 

Images with error ttp://imgur.com/gallery/nN8eovr

I am grateful to anyone who can collaborate to help me solve the problem.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Dea
Journeyman III

Have you resolved this issue? What did you do?

0 Likes