cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Main "AMD Community" Forum Page Not Updating Properly

This is a weird one.  For the last 3 or 4 days, the threads on the main "AMD Community" (the page you get by clicking on the AMD logo at the upper left of the forum pages) have not been updating properly:

https://community.amd.com/ 

Right now, the first thread (sorted by Latest Activity) is showing as being updated 3 days ago, on Wednesday.  Yet, when I popped in today, I had notifications that there were replies on some of my threads overnight.  I looked around and it seems like the thread in the individual Support Forums are being properly updated.  But, it appears that those modified/new threads aren't be pushed out to the main AMD Community "overview" page like they used to.

Is this a planned change?  Are we just supposed to visit all the individual sub-forums to see traffic?  I can understand it if it is.  But, it sure was convenient being able to see it all on that main page.

0 Likes
2 Replies
johnnyenglish
Big Boss

Yay! I'm not going mad.

Its hapening to me too.

The Englishman
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Under "Options" at the very top of the thread, there's "Feature This Topic."  Out of curiosity, I clicked that.  Apparently, that causes the thread to be included on the main, overview page.  That's fine, as far as it goes.  But, I'd really prefer all threads being reflected on that page by default.

0 Likes