cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Juksu123123
Journeyman III

Issues with connecting my PS4 controller to my PC

I've tried connecting my PS4 controller to my PC. I've tried different micro-usb cables. I've tried basically everything. I don't know if the issue is in my drivers or something so I came here to ask. Whenever I plug it in and let it be there for like 15 minutes and I start it, it just flashed with a white light. I don't know if there is any fix for this because I am just clueless how I could fix this. I've been trying to find a solution for the past hour and I cannot find any.
Any help.
Thanks!

0 Likes
3 Replies

It will be useful to know your PC information plus the exact type of cables you are using to connect your PS4.

How is your monitor connected when the PS4 is connected to the PC? What cables are your using? HDMI or DP or an Adapter converter?

Found this gaming tech site that gives your step by step instructions on how to connect a PS4 to a Windows 10/11 PC: https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/lang/en/ps4_win.html

CN50
Adept III

go into the steam setting and set up your controller there if that doesn't work maybe there is an issues with the usb plug are you trying to use bluetooth  most likely its the bluetooth that is messing things up.

You could trying looking at the windowsreport site they have some really helpful help there

Jameswalter
Adept I

If your PS4 controller is connected to Windows PC through Bluetooth but it's not detected, you should also try to fix the problem by re-enabling the Bluetooth: disable the computer's Bluetooth (from the Windows Action Center or from the Windows Settings menu) -> wait for a few seconds -> enable it again -> try to pair.

Regards,
James

0 Likes