Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

The_Goat_HUN
Journeyman III

Instant Replay is mute at the ends

The_Goat_HUN_0-1714823698700.png

Tried messing with the audio bit rate, video encoding type & the audio channels.
Driver version: 24.4.1.

I can provide more information if needed.

Thanks for any help in advance!

0 Likes
2 Replies
angela683h
Journeyman III

@The_Goat_HUN wrote:

The_Goat_HUN_0-1714823698700.png
compassmobile dollartree

Tried messing with the audio bit rate, video encoding type & the audio channels.
Driver version: 24.4.1.

I can provide more information if needed.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Hello, @The_Goat_HUN 

The issue with Instant Replay being mute at the ends could be related to the software settings or a bug in the driver version you’re using. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Update Drivers: Ensure you have the latest drivers installed for your NVIDIA graphics card: https://community.amd.com/t5/general-discussions/instant-replay-is-mute-at-the-ends/td-p/682556

2. Reinstall Software: Uninstall and reinstall the recording software you’re using to ensure all settings are reset to default.
3. Check Software Settings: Review the audio settings within the software to make sure they are configured correctly.

I hope my suggestion is helpful for you, If you want more details please tell me I am happy to help you.

Best Regard,
angela683h

0 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for the reply!

1. My drivers are the latest version.
2. I am not using any recording software. I'm only using AMD's built-in replay feature from the Adrenaline software.
3. How do I know if my audio settings are configured correctly?

0 Likes