Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

MiraEso
Adept I

Information about my order.

Hi,

I would like to know how I can get more information about my order, I made a purchase of RX 6800 on the 18th, and I only get that it is in process since that day.

I understand that it must have already appeared as sent and sent me a tracking number.

0 Likes
1 Solution

These are user to user forums. Nobody here would know. You can contact AMD support and see if they can help as AMD gives no sales contact information on their website. 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

View solution in original post

5 Replies

These are user to user forums. Nobody here would know. You can contact AMD support and see if they can help as AMD gives no sales contact information on their website. 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

I did that this morning ...

0 Likes

What did they say, as I'm in the same boat as you, "Order in Process" the money, on the other hand, is gone was gone instantly!

0 Likes

Nothing, I'm still waiting for answers ...

That's why I created this post, it is a bit frustrating when you are used to paying and waiting for the article in a short time(Amazon/NewEgg).

0 Likes

I really don't understand why AMD doesn't have a customer support email for just their store. Obviously buyers are going to have questions when things don't go as they should or what you expect should happen. I know if my card was charged for instance and I never got confirmation of the sale from AMD, I would want to know who to contact. The technical support form really doesn't seem like the logical place to contact but it is the only avenue I know of to even communicate with AMD other than a PM to the couple of moderators here. 

On the Nvidia site by contrast they have live help on the website 24/7. I had used them as I had trouble with a game code and they were supper fantastic. No going back through retailers or filing a request like with AMD rewards. They guy helped me right then and there with a new code that worked. 

0 Likes