cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

JinGyuChoi
Adept I

I'm really unhappy. Help me...How do I contact Canada Post?

First of all, please understand that you can't speak English and you can't write it down as a translator.

This time I bought the AMD radeon pro w5500.

After about 40 days of purchase, the problem was found and the product could not be returned, and I contacted amd for repair.

I told AMD about my symptoms, so I got a call to send it to an AMD center in Canada.

In Korea, couriers are limited, so they were sent via EMS.

Sent in February and arrived on March 9.

However, the problem occurred here.

On March 9th at 9:30am, the post office visited the AMD center and received a message stating that the delivery was not complete due to absence.

When I contacted the post office, they said they would not send it again. Of course, not even AMD goes to the post office.

On the 9th, AMD was clearly working at the Canadian post office, I sent an email asking why I was absent, but there was no answer at all.

Why did you say you were absent when you were on duty? I'm so curious. EMS doesn't respond to mail at all?

What to do in this situation?

Anyone can help me?

Delivery will be returned, so if it happens again by EMS, it seems that delivery will not be possible due to the same thing.

When shipped from Fedex, the courier shipping cost is half the price of the graphics card.

What to do in this situation? It's so stuffy.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I really don't know what is AMD Repair Center SOP ( Standard Operating Procedure)  concerning Packages that wasn't able to be delivered and needs to be picked up at the Post Office. But the Center has until March 25 to pick up your GPU from the Post Office.

Here is Canadian Post Office ticket information that you gave:

Screenshot 2021-03-14 081041.png

If  AMD Repair Center is not part of AMD then you need to contact AMD Repair Center directly, if possible, because AMD wouldn't be responsible for a 3rd party company delivery issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies

I realize you translated your question from Korean to English.

By abscense to you mean the AMD physically did't receive the GPU card? That the GPU Card was missing from the package?

Or that you had some documentation that was missing that you needed to be included in the package where the GPU was stored?

When you mentioned that AMD was working at the Canadian Post Office did you mean that a AMD Agent from AMD Repair Center went to pickup the GPU package from the Canadian Post and  couldn't because it was missing?

Can you post the AMD RMA/Repair Service Ticket. Maybe one of the Moderators can check to see what happened when the GPU arrived at the AMD Repair center in Canada.

0 Likes

No, they visited AMD at Canada Post on March 9th, but they were absent.
So, I currently have my package in Canada Post.
This package is said to not be resent by Canada Post, and AMD is not able to pick it up.

The funny thing is that the Canadian Post visited AMD on March 9th at 9:30, and AMD was on duty at that time.
By the way, Canada Post says she is absent and tells her to come to pick up the package.

0 Likes

Okay so what you are saying is that your GPU is at the Canadian Post Office and needs AMD Repair Center agent to go to the Post Office to Pick up the GPU package?

That the Canadian Post Office won't resend the GPU card package to AMD Repair Center again?

So basically the Canadian Post Office delivered the GPU package to AMD Repair Center when the Repair Center supposed to had been opened for business but didn't accept or receive the GPU card from the Canadian Postal Worker?

Not sure if @fsadough (AMD Expert on Professional GPUs) might be able to give some insight with your issue or not since it deals with AMD Repair Center for Warranty Repair.

0 Likes

Canada Post says it will not resend.

It wasn't received at the AMD Repair Center, it was said that it wasn't on duty.

Below is a message that appears when searching for a Canada Post tracking number.

Mar. 18 4:35 pm
Final Notice; Item will be returned to sender if not collected within 10 days
Richmond Hill, ON
Beaver Creek PO
Mar. 9 12:44 pm
Item available for pickup at Post Office
Richmond Hill, ON
Beaver Creek PO
9:31 am
Notice card left indicating where and when to pick up item
Richmond Hill, ON
Additional information
The item will be made available at a post office for pickup.

We'll tell you where and when to pick up your item when it's available.

9:17 am
Item out for delivery
Richmond Hill, ON
Additional information
Delivery pending

4:39 am
Item processed
Richmond Hill, ON
Additional information
The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications.

2:20 am
Item processed
Scarborough, ON

I don't know if a AMD Moderator like @Ray_AMD can give some insight into your situation between the Canadian Post Office and Candadian AMD Repair Center. 

I believe Ray resides in Canada so he or some other AMD Customer Service agent might be able to contact the AMD Repair Center to see what the situation is if they are allowed to by AMD.

EDIT: According to the tracking information on March 28th or 29th the GPU card will be sent back to you in Korea. That would be after 10 days at the Canadian Post Office wait time for AMD Repair Center to pick up the package.

So the Post Office was saying that on March 18th, AMD Repair Center was closed thus it wasn't able to deliver your GPU to them and was returned back to the Post Office to be picked up there by AMD Repair Center.

NOTE: Just trying to clarify the whole situation and make it clearer to everyone involved.

0 Likes

Thanks for your interest.

Canada Post Trekking Number is ES325601959KR

AMD service number is 8201063675

I wonder if the Canadian Post really visited.

Canada Post doesn't even answer emails.,

I really don't know what is AMD Repair Center SOP ( Standard Operating Procedure)  concerning Packages that wasn't able to be delivered and needs to be picked up at the Post Office. But the Center has until March 25 to pick up your GPU from the Post Office.

Here is Canadian Post Office ticket information that you gave:

Screenshot 2021-03-14 081041.png

If  AMD Repair Center is not part of AMD then you need to contact AMD Repair Center directly, if possible, because AMD wouldn't be responsible for a 3rd party company delivery issues.

0 Likes

I mean, the Canada Post is lying.

On March 9th, the AMD center was open. However, the Canadian Post Office reported that it was not open.

And it is said that it will not resend.

When I contacted AMD, they said that they couldn't pick up.

In fact, I would like to question the Canadian Post Office. But they don't see the mail. It's very sad that I can't speak English.

0 Likes