cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Comp-question
Journeyman III

I got a XFX Radeon RX 7900GRE and I have some minor issues and I have no clue how to fix them.

Okay, so the graphics card is not the issue at least I think it's not, when I was gaming on my same monitor nothing was happening rather there was no issue, with my game clipping software ( adrenaline ) and streaming software ( OBS ). As soon as I upgraded to a monitor with 1440p res and 180 Hz, all of a sudden My clipping software was way darker than my original color, and for some odd reason when I stream in Discord to other people, Well my streams are bright them, oversaturated color etc.... but I play on a dual monitor setup and whenever I switch ( specifically on discord ) my streaming screen the color goes back to normal or at the very least isn't terrible it tends to be just a tad darker but nothing serious. Why does it never work well when I stream or record clips on my new 1440p monitor?            (  side note i didn't like the OG color that it was set to so I changed the color on the monitor setting but all I did was change that )

0 Likes
0 Replies