cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

xtota223
Journeyman III

I bought a ryzen 5 2600 processor on amazon but did not get the game. how do i get the game?

I wanted to buy ryzen 7 1700 but I saw on the site amd what they give the game if I buy processors of 2000 series. After this I saw what you can buy amd ryzen 5 2600 on Amazon (7 2700 is too expensive for me) I bought it and put it in my new computer but i don't know how to get the game. who can help

0 Kudos
25 Replies
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

Re: I bought a ryzen 5 2600 processor on amazon but did not get the game. how do i get the game?

did you get an a message from amazon with the code to redeem on amdrewards.com?

0 Kudos
xtota223
Journeyman III

Re: I bought a ryzen 5 2600 processor on amazon but did not get the game. how do i get the game?

no

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

call amazon customer service 1-866-216-1072 

nightsmark
Journeyman III

I used my coupon 3 days ago, I didnt get any game codes, how can i get them? @hardcoregames

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

like i said, call them and inquire

0 Kudos
nightsmark
Journeyman III

I used codes and waiting for ''your key will be assigned as soon as it is available'' but waited like almost 4 days and nothing.

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

they may have run out of keys, i have seen that before, eventually you will get one if you are in line

0 Kudos
angstyhorse
Journeyman III

I purchased a bundle from Amazon for the RX 580 with the same processor you bought, both are eligible products, haven't received anything. I just called Amazon, they apologized and said I should get an email from the promo team within 24 to 48 hours so... Hopefully something comes from this. I am worried the rep did not communicate the issue properly as explaining this promo is kind of nightmare. AMD should not have made retailers responsible, whole thing is just messy.

0 Kudos
jerryman
Journeyman III

Check your Spam box as your email may have thought it was Spam

0 Kudos