cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

flguy111
Journeyman III

how do i become an AMD partner?

how do i become an AMD partner?  Possible Distributorship or becoming  a ReSeller.

10 Replies

Contact your nearest regional office ?, https://www.amd.com/en/corporate/contact/locations

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

I tried that link and got an error...... 

0 Likes

Yes, since yesterday I've clicked on the locations link and it keeps saying, "the link has technical issues, that they are aware of it and are working on fixing it, sorry for the inconvenience".  It has been like that for a couple of days.  I guess we just wait.

0 Likes

Working for me from 3 browsers.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Seems to be a Regional Server issue because I receive an Temporarily Unavailable Error using Firefox and Chrome.

When I clicked on the Google link to AMD Regional Offices I still get the above error message. Most likely it will be fixed by tomorrow or sooner unless it is something more serious. Possibly AMD is doing Maintenance on the Servers and have it offline.

Not a problem with my link then.

I can also get to the site with various manual search/engine methods.

Regional issue then, thanks.

0 Likes

I was at work using Firefox but didn't try another browser. It works fine from home now.  

0 Likes

Its fixed from where I live at 8:30AM. I am able to reach the posted link without any problems.

0 Likes
dillonward93
Adept I

I've been trying different ways to get into contact with someone about this, even the community. I have gotten no responses. Did you ever figure it out? The website has no direct link to do this. I saw a comment here that said contact nearest office but I'm hoping to become a distributor/reseller for the Caribbean islands.

0 Likes