cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

NateNex
Journeyman III

High frametime on dedicated gpu

Hello, for some time I have a problem of high frametime from 20 to 80 ms on radeon 540 + ryzen 5 2500u. I have 50-40 frames and sometimes 20ms but usually I have a spike to 80-100ms. I have updated drivers and directx. I turned on amd antilag, v-sync but no change. The problem itself started half a year ago, then for the first time I had bluescreens when browsing the media player, recordings on windows, and the main page on steam when some graphics appeared there. Now I even have a problem with the frametime on the dedicated gpu (the integrated one is a bit better) which prevents smooth gameplay. Is this a driver issue? Or maybe something else?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Harriet69
Journeyman III

@NateNex wrote: HISD Connect Login

Hello, for some time I have a problem of high frametime from 20 to 80 ms on radeon 540 + ryzen 5 2500u. I have 50-40 frames and sometimes 20ms but usually I have a spike to 80-100ms. I have updated drivers and directx. I turned on amd antilag, v-sync but no change. The problem itself started half a year ago, then for the first time I had bluescreens when browsing the media player, recordings on windows, and the main page on steam when some graphics appeared there. Now I even have a problem with the frametime on the dedicated gpu (the integrated one is a bit better) which prevents smooth gameplay. Is this a driver issue? Or maybe something else?

Thank you.

Insane frame time issues on high end hardware. Getting huge, constant frametime spikes in this game. Using an RTX 3080 and a Ryzen 5 5600x.

0 Likes