cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Adecuas
Journeyman III

Help Loyal AMD Gamers.

As a loyal AMD fan ... always supporting the underdog since ... Phenom II x940 (rig which is still sitting in my bedroom - owner of an FX-8350, FX-9590, 2700X, 3800XT, 3900X, 5600X, 5800X) ... I realize that in today's market ... AMD will sell anything it manufactures. That being said ... the least AMD could do ... if they are really interested in helping out their DIY Gamer community (and loyal fans) .. is ... Go thru your purchase records and find people that have purchased a single (or two) latest Gen CPU's. These people are obviously upgrading.

In the old days .. if I bought a product .. like a CPU ... I would get spammed with emails asking .. "We noticed you bought CPU so-and-and and are upgrading! Would you be interested in buying So-and-so GPU that will compliment that CPU!?

Why doesn't (AMD) help DIY and gamers upgrading (based on your online store orders) by reaching out to them ... such as .. "We noticed you bought a new CPU and might be upgrading .. would you be interested in upgrading your GPU? If so we offer you the chance to purchase one of these GPU's as soon as they become available!" "Since you recently purchased a CPU, we will extend this offer of buying a GPU before anyone else".

And if they don't reply or don't want it .. you can sell it to crypto-miners the next day!

Point is ... reward and help customers that are also buying your CPU's and doing DIY and purchasing more than just GPU's, namely GAMERS!!

You are still gonna sell every GPU ... cause when crypto goes bust ... gamers is all you are gonna have left to take those GPU's.

I bought 2 CPU's in the last month .. and I haven't received any email asking me if I want more AMD products. My how times have changed.

Just saying.

0 Replies