cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

CONSHEZZ
Journeyman III

Hello need some help with new pc build

Recently purchased my new RX 6800 and everything is working fine my pc turns on and I’ve been playing games, except when I turn it on I get a beep code 1 long beep followed by 3 short beeps I’m worried if I keep using it I’m going to break something and I can’t find out what it is. I’ve tried resetting the card- nothing, tried resetting the cmos battery, my ram and still nothing. Any help would be much appreciated. Someone mentioned it sounds like a memory issue but I don’t know what that means 

RX 6800 - ryzen 5600x - 1x16gb Kingston fury ddr4 3200 mt/s - a520m h motherboard - Corsair RM1000e

1 Reply

This sounds very similar to "CSM enabled" kind of issue that newer GPUs may cause. If you don't have any legacy-style MBR hard drives with outdated BIOS, there shouldn't be any problem with turning CSM off. As to where you can find that option - check with your motherboard manufacturer.

W10Pro (22H2)|Kingston A400 240G|ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 (L2.71)|Ryzen 5 5600|ID-Cooling SE-225-XT Black V2|nVidia RTX 3070 FE 8Gb|XPG GAMMIX D10 [2x8GB] DDR4 3200MHz (XMP)|DeepCool PK700D
0 Likes