cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Injerose
Adept I

Green Screen rx590

Hello, when I start recording the game and stop it, instead of the video it turns out just a green screen, although the sound of the game is there. The driver version is completely new. Put the old driver, and everything became normal but a day later again green screen. What do you recommend to do?

4 Replies

Maybe the game you are trying to record has anti record codes Example :- You can't record Netflix etc.. they block the recording and screenshot in similar way the game might have built in security to block recording cuz if it is only coming during recording then the game codes are blocking from recording you search in Google "This page contains sensitive information can't take screenshots" Or in other case you're recorder has some bug or error try to contact game developers or Change you're recording software ,Thank You .Hope it solves youre Problem .

0 Likes

This problem occurs even if you record just a working screen

0 Likes

mh, can you try to use OBS with AMD AMF Encoder?

is it also green there?

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

Thanks for the help. I solved the problem in a different way. I did a factory reset and rebooted the computer. I hope this problem doesn't appear again

0 Likes