cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

DG
Journeyman III

graphics card hd sapphire 7770 gzs edtion drivers not working plz help.

i have sapphire hd 7770 1gb gddr5 graphics card installed on my computer when i try to run drivers of it my computer restarts and screen becomes blue sometimes or black sometimes. what should i do please help.

0 Likes
4 Replies
miani
Journeyman III

The blue screen error is a difficult error to troubleshoot as it can be caused by numerous different things. If your computer consistently crashes with a blue screen when an SD card is inserted, it could be a fault with either the card or card reader. A conflicting device driver may also cause erratic behavior with duplicate card readers.

0 Likes

Updated drivers may be available through Windows Update. Windows Update will show you if there are any updates available for your device if you click View available updates. The blue screen error can be caused by some very different issues that need to be resolved. It is possible that the card or the card reader is malfunctioning when your computer crashes with a blue screen after inserting an SD card.

0 Likes
caleb_cruze
Adept II

Updated drivers might be available through Windows Update. When you check Windows Update, click View available updates to see if an updated driver is available for your device.
If you can’t find a new driver through Windows Update or the manufacturer’s website, try reinstalling the software that came with the device, which might contain drivers.
You installed the latest device drivers using Windows Update, and in future you want it to happen automatically:

It’s important to set Windows to download and install updates automatically. But even if you have Windows Update set to automatically install important updates for your computer, it still might not be set to install all the updated drivers it finds for your hardware. To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates.

Try this as well: 

1. Click to open Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click Change settings.
  3. Under Important updates, click an item in the list.You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
  4. Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
  5. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.

Regards,
Caleb

0 Likes
Strike77
Adept I

I have this same problem. The "engineering department" so far has only recommended installations of different versions of adrenalin, and reinstallation of the operating system, but no real solution. I have already lost 4 hours trying to solve this problem, I just have to wait, and if there is no solution, I will just buy an Nvidia card because the ADM drivers just don't work.

0 Likes