cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ultra99
Adept II

GPU returned, and AMD cannot find it

My GPU was accepted to be returned. I returned it to the shipping address they gave me and it was delivered within 2 days. However, it has been more than a week and I haven't heard back from AMD yet.

I contacted AMD and they said they haven't received anything....WHAT??

what if they never "find" it....that means I lost $1000+ just like that?

0 Likes
9 Replies

who confirmed the delivery of the GPU card? AMD or the shipping company?

If it was the shipping company that confirmed delivery I would inquire the address it was delivered to. Possibly the wrong address was given to the shipping company or they delivered it to the wrong address by accident.

If it was AMD that confirmed receiving the GPU maybe it is still being processed at the receiving end. But after I week I doubt that though.

What is your RMA ticket number in case one of the moderators wants to inquire about the status of your ticket.

0 Likes

Yes, I started investigation with the shipping company.

AMD warehouse told me they're going to start investigation, that may take 2-3 weeks. Next day, I got a response saying that the result was they NEVER received my return. I asked if they even checked cameras, their response was: "we didn't receive your return."

Also, not sure why their responses are at 1 AM and 3 AM EST...

This is concerning, but I've yet to know the result of shipping company investigation.

Either the shipping company lost your package in which case I would put in a claim with them or the shipping company sent it to the wrong address or the wrong address was given.

0 Likes

I made sure the address was correct, as it was given to me by AMD. Shipping company confirmed delivery.

I checked Google Maps and there's only one building at that address.

If that is the case then there must be some sort of miscommunications between AMD departments. I would upload the shipping documents showing confirmed delivery to AMD to let them know your GPU card was delivered and accepted by AMD.

0 Likes

I don't have any documents to show, I already gave AMD the tracking number.

All I can do now is wait for the investigation result.

They said it was "escalated", but not sure who else I can contact at AMD.

0 Likes

Need to be patient then until AMD finds out what happened with your GPU Card when delivered from the Shipping company.

tough situation.

0 Likes

at this point, AMD said they won't do anything and without the gpu physically in hand they won't issue a refund.

0 Likes

UPDATE: the warehouse found my return package. After they assured me they did an extensive investigation and were NOT able to find it, and they wouldn't answer my camera question.