1.jpg

1 Solution

A report link is is on the left under the msg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies
vlad001
Adept III

Mee too. How can we report this kind of messages, instead of posting here? Is there an option, because i can't see such thing?изображение_2020-12-27_145448.png

0 Likes

Maybe a hint from another Khoros forum, though it is more than a year old, and might not apply to this forum:

https://community.khoros.com/t5/About-Atlas/Reporting-Spam-on-the-Khoros-Community/ta-p/74816

(the post says there should be a Report link below a private message, but none appears in the screenshots)

(an animated reply by CarolineS says at that time some features didn't appear until the mouse hovered over the message)

0 Likes

A report link is is on the left under the msg

0 Likes

No, there is no "report link" for me, even i hovered  the mouse in all over the screen, but nothing.  The only option is on the right, above the message, but there is nothing for reportизображение_2020-12-27_175307.png

0 Likes

In chrome I doreport.jpg

0 Likes

You have to open the message first before you can report it

Well, it's obvious spam.  People shouldn't be required to open obvious spam in order to report it.  Who knows what's in it.

No report links showing (or links of any kind) in Firefox.  Also, there should be an option to receive PMs only from Admins.

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Ditto.

0 Likes
f_gaard
Adept I

Ya same here.

0 Likes