Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ssaslark
Journeyman III

Gaming coupon activation

amd.PNG

I tried to activate a separate code on the warranty card from XFX, but it wrote to me: Your product is not eligible for any XFX game promotion at the moment. Please check with the place of purchase for promotions provided directly from AMD.

0 Likes
3 Replies
trivent
Journeyman III

I am going to assume you are referring to the digital download that was bundled with your purchase of the XFX RX570. 

The digital download code will be sent to your email. To validate the code to download the game of your choosing you have to follow a few steps.

Step one: You must have Windows installed! The validation that is done by AMD is not compatible with any other OS, to my knowledge. 

Step two: Install the video driver that came with your graphic card. If you do not have a cd drive, like most people nowadays, go to the AMD website and download the proper driver.

Step three: Visit the AMD Rewards website and create an account. GAME REDEMPTION PORTAL - AMD Rewards 

After setting up an account and validating your email you will be required to download a piece of software. This software will check the ID tag of your card to verify that it falls within the promotional game give-a-way. After the verification process is complete you will be sent a email that contains the digital download game code. You can redeem the code with Steam or another digital download client. 

ssaslark
Journeyman III

thanks for an answer on my question, I haven’t put a video card in my system yet, I will know what to do after I put it)

0 Likes
ssaslark
Journeyman III

every time I send an email (info@computeruniverse.net) or fill out a feedback form on their website (computeruniverse) nothing happens - they either send me an automatic response or nothing at all

0 Likes