cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Forum Suggestion: Please Give Us a Dark Mode Option

Could you please give us a Dark Mode option for the forum?  I don't want to use an extension and give it various permissions.  I've tried Brave's Dark Mode option under brave://flags, but it causes issues with certain elements of various sites not being visible.  For instance, on this forum, the Sign In icon at the top right is completely black on a black background until I hover over it (knowing where it's supposed to be).  This wouldn't be too big of a problem if the forum hadn't once again started logging me out every time I close the browser:

https://community.amd.com/t5/general-discussions/as-of-today-forum-is-signing-me-out-every-time-i-le... 

3 Replies
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

I would't mind that.

Plus, helps on the battery. Lets be sustainable.       : - P

The Englishman
0 Likes

Sam_AMD once mentioned he would enquire about it.

In the meantime i'm using 'Dark Reader' from 'MS edge add-ons store'.

Also available on the chrome extensions.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I think I saw that post.  I believe he hoped it would be done when they upgraded the forum software.  Unfortunately, the forum software was updated a month or so back and it didn't make it.  So, I thought I'd ask again.  If they can't give us a Dark Mode option, just toning down the blinding white background might help.

0 Likes