cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

BotLifeGamer
Journeyman III

FOR ALL 1080P FSR USERS TRY THESE SETTINGS

How I use FSR on my 6800xt for best quality on a 1080p monitor with Still good FPS. Should work with FSR 2.0 when it comes out

In the software you want to Look for VSR and turn it on. This will allow for higher like 4k display resolution you can also do 1440p. on a 1080p monitor improving the quality of the game. Once you have VSR active go to your game that has FSR put your Display to 4k or your preference of choice but must be above your 1080p monitor or 1440p monitor native output. Now go through your FSR. Balanced seems to work good and keeps very good FPS with a huge quality boost. Modern Warfare has one of the best options cause you can change the games render resolution and display. for Warzone I did a 8k render resolution 200% 4320p but a display of 2160p and Performance FSR and I was still doing over 120fps and the quality difference was very noticeable. For anyone willing to test this out leave a comment on what FPS you get and if you liked or if it even helped. This is how AMD honestly should be using FSR in my Opinion. Love to see what those 6500xt can do at 1440p with vsr and fsr combined.

0 Replies