cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

drpcphil
Journeyman III

expo wont enable

Hi im using this Motherboard,B650 Aorus Elite Ax version 1.1 with a AMD 7700x stock with a Noctua 120x2 push pull config.  This Memory at stock G skill Flare X5 32 gigs ddr5 6000. AMD Sapphire 6800 16 gig card stock. Nothing has been overclocked by the way. 3x200 case fans in front and top for cooling so heats NOT an issue. 120 rear fan also Noctua.

I was on the f5 Bios with no issues at all and was waiting on the new AMD AGESA 1.0.0.7 to come out and installed\updated to it. Rebooted my pc and BLACK SCREEN pops up no video, no usb , nothing..............Restart the pc and still BLACK screen.

Pull the cmos battery out and the ram both sticks let it reset put cmos back in and ram can go back into the Bios now set my usual settings ON Expo 1 , PBO, Disable boot up logo screen and BLACK SCREEN again!!!

Pull cmos out again, go back into bios try load optimized default settings. Failed.........Pull cmos again go back into bios only disbale the boot up logo screen works.........reboot pc and expo 1 and pbo wont turn on or work ram is running at 4800, no the 6000 settings. Stuck with slow settings and no pbo or 6000 speed settings now. Please help.

0 Likes
0 Replies