cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

dealer
Adept I

Division 2 Key

I have Division 2 Key on my rewards at amdrewards.com . It says I would get the key as soon as the game launches but still no key. Anyone having same problem?

41 Replies
dealer
Adept I

At least when I buy something from Nvidia that has a game included, I get the key on launch without any problems like what happened with Anthem. :thinking:

It´s so sad,but it´s true. It hurts me,as a long time AMD supporter,this time i must say: "It´s a shame! Hey,AMD,is it so one big problem to deliver keys to people,who bought your HW? Never have any similar problem with any other product bundle.And now,with my lovely AMD it´s here! #AMD we want our keys!

0 Likes
laysson
Adept I

0 Likes

damn...i am not any fraud victim! i bought my Ryzen,get a code from store,where o bought it.. then i go to MADRewards,get the number there,they validate my HW through some program,and leave my an email,that everything is OK and i got my key,when is aviable...with date of aviability: 15.3. .. and today? nothing,make a ask (coupon) on MAD support and got an automatic answer,that i shopuld wait about a week,till they have time to answer me! thios should be customer care? better is by some scrap chinese dealer from ali! :-P

0 Likes
vihtis
Journeyman III

I think it is going to take 1-4 weeks to get all the keys out like with other games. At this point I just should go and buy the game and not buy AMD products anymore. :/ These games are huge part of decission what hardware I buy.

0 Likes

in the same boat here.

thinking the games would be playable on release was main reason the products were bought.

should've just forked out for the games standalone and writeoff amd like their support has done to us.

0 Likes
wombleninja
Journeyman III

Sent a complaint already. Can't believe it's launch day and no code. 

0 Likes
rysiokox
Journeyman III

I found something interesting on forums. quote For The Division 2, we've completely cleared our queue of redemptions. We're seeing situations where users have reported not getting their game, but those seem mostly to be fraud or cases of users trying to trade games.
If you haven't received The Division 2 via AMD Rewards, please submit a support ticket so we can investigate. end of quote.

Having a day off hoping to play the game only to find out you get treated as fraud trash. Not happy with the outcome so far. Already send the ticket it says. quote Due to high volume, support responses could be delayed by up to 5-6 days worldwide. Thank you for supporting AMD and we will get back to you as soon as possible.  end of quote.

This is a joke

0 Likes

Ive raised a ticket already too. 4 to 5 days is rediculas. Never going to buy  AMD for give away again. waist of money and time. I also have taken the day off work for this launch. Needless to say "very ******* dissappointed"

Thank you

Regards,

Andy Vayro

On Friday, 15 March 2019, 11:10:56 GMT, rysiokox <amd-external@jiveon.com> wrote:

#yiv6874850933 * #yiv6874850933 a #yiv6874850933 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv6874850933 #yiv6874850933 h1, #yiv6874850933 h2, #yiv6874850933 h3, #yiv6874850933 h4, #yiv6874850933 h5, #yiv6874850933 h6, #yiv6874850933 p, #yiv6874850933 hr {}#yiv6874850933 .yiv6874850933button td {}

|

Community

Re: Division 2 Key

in General Discussion

I found something interesting on forums. quote For The Division 2, we've completely cleared our queue of redemptions. We're seeing situations where users have reported not getting their game, but those seem mostly to be fraud or cases of users trying to trade games.

If you haven't received The Division 2 via AMD Rewards, please submit a support ticket so we can investigate. end of quote.

Having a day off hoping to play the game only to find out you get treated as fraud trash. Not happy with the outcome so far. Already send the ticket it says. quote Due to high volume, support responses could be delayed by up to 5-6 days worldwide. Thank you for supporting AMD and we will get back to you as soon as possible.  end of quote.

This is a joke

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

- Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

- Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

- Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

0 Likes

I decided to submit another support ticket with my receipt attached so they can see I actually purchased the hardware.  This is absurd. 

0 Likes

joke? not a good one..

0 Likes
retrojonez
Adept I

Yes, I have the same problem.  I have not received my keys for DMC or the division.  It's absolutely unacceptable. 

It's the 1st time I've had anything to redeem from AMD and I have to say very disappointed. Haven't had this issue with 3 different codes from NVIDIA. 2 of them were received the day before launch, to activate on launch day

0 Likes
joseemilio
Adept I

it the same this i dont have the key too i need help 

0 Likes
jayssnake
Journeyman III

I Received my Radeon VII on 8th March and I redeemed my coupon key on the AMD rewards site, They granted me all the games in my Rewards account and they let me link to steam for the Resident Evil 2 but here I am 1 week later with No Devil May Cry 5 link nor a link for The Division 2 which was released today..Is the site broken?  I am not amused as I nearly bought an RTX2080 and it was the games that swayed me to get the Radeon VII as the RTX 2080 has better performance straight out of the box..  

Feeling gutted and cheated tbh

0 Likes
joseemilio
Adept I

it came ouyt las night my frends play it and i still wait aswell guys for my key and no one don help as o no solucion they dont say nothing

0 Likes
makia97
Journeyman III

I want my key too... My Ticket number is: 578892
5-6 Day is inacceptable.... Open more support job...

0 Likes

12 days waiting here now...and still nothing from what they call 'support'

0 Likes
endy307
Adept I

it says to me that i have it and when i try to log into ubisoft from inside amd rewards it says log in errror ... this is so frustrating not even funny.

Try different browsers, it should work.

it worked,thank you Laysson, went from edge to firefox and now downloading!!!!!!!!!!! at last

No, have fun and pray for us

0 Likes

I tried Edge, Chrome, and then finally Firefox worked for me.It could be because I have so many pop-up blockers installed, but even when disabling them it wasn't working on Chrome and Edge.

Just use Firefox if you are having issues.

0 Likes
vihtis
Journeyman III

Luckily I work in a place where I can affect their CPU and GPU sales. I will make sure that Intel and nVidia will sell much better after this  

Just bought the Division 2 from ubisoft. Cant be bothered to wait 5 to 6 days when my friends are allready playing. Need to do some catchup now.
0 Likes
claudinho7
Journeyman III

i'm also waiting for the key and i activated the thing for over a week. dissapointing!

0 Likes

I got my game via AMD Rewards fine. They activated via by uPlay account directly as opposed to providing me with a key. I got the game in uPlay and was able to preload it.

Today I try to play it and it crashed, reboot and try again and crashes

So do not feel bad the game and or drivers need fixing

0 Likes

Never heard about crash issues, at least on pre launch.

0 Likes
claudinho7
Journeyman III

It never asked me to connect my uplay with amd rewards so thats not an option

0 Likes
retrojonez
Adept I

So just a heads up.  I received my Division 2 download.  I am still waiting on DMC.

0 Likes

Good for you. I'm still waiting for mine..Funny thing is when I redeem the coupon code it was 26 February. Question is why people who done it after me get the code quicker?. Wasnt it supposed to be first come first serve? Where is the justice?

0 Likes

Happy ending. Finally got my key. Didn't get any email confirming it. To get the game linked to my Uplay I had to check the amd reward website. And link my Uplay account with the reward. I used firefox for it, heard that other browsers might not work properly. Hope everyone who is still waiting for the code get it sooner than later

0 Likes
mr_william
Journeyman III

Same question for me. I redddemed DMC5 and THE DIVISION 2 on March 8 and still don't receive my keys . I tried to submit a ticket, but I have not got any respond for more than a week. That's really ridiculous and unacceptable.

0 Likes

March 4 here and still nothing.

No answers and no updates from the pos support.

must be easy being amdsupport staff and getting paid to do nothing.

0 Likes

probably a backlog with not enough people handling the issues

i can say the cpu i bought from newegg code was sent, amdrewards liked it and I got div 2 fine

i cannot say what other vendors have but each has their own marketing departments

newegg was no issue and I can say I have been happy with them, even as a canadian they are are flexible

0 Likes

I redeemed RE2 Remastered. I am playing that game now, but DMC 5....no key. it says when the game becomes available I'll get the key. the game is out NOW adrewawards.

0 Likes
jayssnake
Journeyman III

Well, I am pleased to say that I received an Email this morning telling me that I had unlocked The Division 2 and to download it to visit AMD Rewards site... I logged onto my AMD rewards and sure enough, it was there with my link to Ubisoft, the link works Downloading as we speak.. also My Devil May Cry 5 key had also mysteriously now has the link for steam (i didn't receive an email for this game)  So I now have all my AMD rewards games.. I started the process on the 8th March so took me a week, I did open a ticket and I did ring AMD UK tho as well a post in here. So they are releasing the keys, albeit late, but at least there's hope for you all.

0 Likes
claudinho7
Journeyman III

i finaly got mine this morning.

0 Likes
tierdanmark22
Journeyman III

still does not receive my key to Division 2 Proshop ApS
- Ordrenr.: 44700096

0 Likes
linkz247
Journeyman III

This has left a very sour taste in my mouth, i will now be contacting Trading Standards UK as this is a very misleading selling pratice if you cannot deliver the promised product on or before the release date as quoted in the T&C's.

0 Likes