Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

laysson
Adept I

PSA : AMDREWARDS

AMD_Mickey   AMD Employee 1 point il y a 3 heures

So it depends on the title, they are essentially independent processes. For The Division 2, we've completely cleared our queue of redemptions. We're seeing situations where users have reported not getting their game, but those seem mostly to be fraud or cases of users trying to trade games. We're sampling the reports you might see on Reddit so we get the best idea of any possible trends.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/ayawon/amd_rewards_division_key/eijp11d/ 

So those who got a key from a friend, lost their "proof of purchase" or changed their hardware are screwed.

31 Replies
dealer
Adept I

Thank you for the post, finally some god damn information about what is going on. Having no key or any response from AMD was frustating. Luckily I already opened a ticket 7 hours ago.

0 Likes

try a support ticket that is still not answered from 7+ days ago.

0 Likes

Already did a ticket, but it's still a joke that you have to go through this hassle just to get your activation.

0 Likes

Yeah not even an official statement, I just found this n reddit, what a joke.

avanerick
Adept I

i still didnt get the game the devision 2 and DMC

0 Likes
bjohnson
Adept II

basically all of us waiting are either doing fraud or trying to trade a game. clearly to amd there is no other reason for it.

there is not even an answer to say if the trade requests are possible or if support tickets are even being checked at this point.

dealer
Adept I

Checking one by one if is a fraud will take days or even weeks, guess we are screwed. My friends already high lvl and I am still F5ing my email like a dumbass. By the time we get the key, game is already dead lol

ainar
Adept I

Well I did none of those things, standard purchase, and yet I'm still here waiting.

0 Likes
bjohnson
Adept II

looks like the idiot woke up and finally learnt how to read what so many out there have been saying for hours:

So it depends on the title, they are essentially independent processes. For The Division 2, we've completely cleared our queue of redemptions. We're seeing situations where users have reported not getting their game, but those seem mostly to be fraud or cases of users trying to trade games. We're sampling the reports you might see on Reddit so we get the best idea of any possible trends.

Edit: We're looking into the recent wave of issues you are all reporting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/ayawon/amd_rewards_division_key/eijp11d/ 

edited 8 minutes ago from the time of this post.

0 Likes
ainar
Adept I

Hey, check out this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/axpnrs/psa_amd_rewards_issues/ 

Latest update as of this writing: "

3/15/2019 Update 3

Thank you to everyone who sent me ticket numbers and information regarding their purchase. We were able to find an issue with The Division 2 and our AMD Rewards team is working on making the game available to our remaining customers. I know how important it is to you to be able to play. We're not only looking into the fix but also consolidating all of the feedback on the process and how we can do better.

I'll be here throughout the weekend working to help provide information as we get it."

Looks like we made a difference, though there's no telling how long we'll still have to wait.

Wow a statement like this is insane. Across  4 card purchases of AMD products I have gotten screwed out of 6 games. I recently bought for my own computer a RTX 2060.  I could not get the online submission to take the key for it's free game. The green team had a online chat support agent button. Within a couple minutes he figured out I was entering a lower case L instead of a 1 and I had my game with near zero issues. AMD never even responded to my once any time I asked for help retrieving my past games.

So sorry, I don't think fraudulent users are the problem, it is AMDs system of doing it. You sure don't blame the end user for your mistake.

Yep, with NVIDIA I always got the game codes exactly on launch and if something wrong just contact the support and you will get help within 30min. For a company like AMD trying to compete with NVIDIA, it fails in every aspect related to game codes.

0 Likes

Only reason i went for this instead of the rtx was because of the games since i was going to buy them anyway.

now i can see why amd need these promotions to sucker people into buying and not give any sort of support.

asked a question regarding the account 12 days ago now. support says 5-6day delay, can't imagine what it was before that.

Amd need to man up for this shtshow they putting on and reply to the people trying to get answers.
would be fine waiting...if i only got a damn answer as to why than leave us all in the dark.

We too was hustled, scammed, bamboozled, hood winked, lead astray!!!

mark_the_hun
Journeyman III

Hi,

I sent an emal to AMD Rewards Support <support@amdrewards.com> (maybe that one not receive any email), about the Division 2 not shown in my son Uplay game folder.

The Awards site show he have one used credits, but not visible in the Uplay.
Maybe he did some mistake during the registration process (he didn't wait for me to do it), but I don't know.
Can someone write an email address or contact where I can solve this issue?
0 Likes
ainar
Adept I

Finally got my code for The Division 2! Still no DmC5 though and it doesn't look like they'll be fixing that anytime soon

"We are working hard on a resolution for Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5, as we know how excited you are to play. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

gorzul
Adept II

He deleted that. and no nothing to do with this. They simply dont have enough keys, they keep getting small batches and sending them out. 

0 Likes

I have seen on here them going through the not enough keys and they do get them trickling in and handed out eventually. I hope you get your game. 

0 Likes
rocc8
Journeyman III

You got to be kidding me! You say I lie and that's why I haven't received my code which I bought with my RX 750? I've sent a screenshot of the email I received from the shop I bought it, is it my fault now that your system sucks @ss If I don't receive my code which I bought with the gfx it's false advertisement and I'll contact my lawyer and you can be sure I'll never buy anything from AMD anymore!

I understand your frustration, but you are yelling at fellow users. This is a USER TO USER forum only. No AMD employees that manage the game keys see your post here. Contact the link on the AMD Rewards site to actually complain to AMD. I absolutely agree the way the fulfill their commitments is really bad.

0 Likes

RX 750 - Is that a new card?

0 Likes
npc032136
Adept I

First after waiting 48 hours for my account to activate i'm met with a "that email does not exist in our records" I go back to check today and now i'm waiting another 48 hours.. WTF is going on?? Now no one is getting their product codes? Well at least i got my VII. The free games would've actually been nice though..

You don't have to wait 48h if you use your phone for activation. Also, most people already got their codes by now. I even got my DmC5 a few days ago.

This is simply not true at all. You can check reddit and forums. thousands didnt get all their codes yet. I only got RE so far, no DMC or Div yet. 

I'm aslo in a group on steam with about 200 people, a lot of which are my irl friends. Only a single one got all 3 games. 

Everyone else is missing at least 1 game still. And we dont have the option to use phone activation we all activated between 2 week and 4 weeks ago. And most if not all of us wrote to AMDrewards customer service and are still waiting. They keep saying they are sorry for the delay. It's absolutely unacceptable. 

Still haven't got anything yet. I put in a support ticket to AMD Rewards. Should hear an answer on why my  account is stuck in this activation loop.  Said i should hear back in 5-6 DAYS due to the abnormal volume.. AMD messed up somewhere on this promotion. On the bright side i got my Radeon VII and it was worth the wait.

ainar
Adept I

I did check reddit, the old threads seem dead and nobody posted anything new about this for Division. DmC and RE might still take a while for some ppl since they only started issuing keys recently.

Official info from AMD:

We would like to provide an update to our community on our AMD Rewards offer for Tom Clancy's The Division 2, Devil May Cry 5, and Resident Evil 2. First, we apologize for the delay in getting games out to all validated participants. We saw strong demand for the program that caused delays with our processing systems.

For Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, as of Monday March 18th we have assigned games to all validated orders and everyone should have received notification via email yesterday. For Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5, we will begin distributing game keys mid-week and expect to complete the distribution by the end of this week for all validated orders.

If you have not received your game key by the end of the week, please contact AMD Rewards Support at www.AMDRewards.com/Support. If you have already submitted a ticket, please do not submit another ticket; your ticket is in the queue and we will be in contact soon. Again, we apologize for the delay and we hope you enjoy playing The Division 2, Devil May Cry 5, and Resident Evil 2 on your Radeon graphics and Ryzen processors.

gorzul
Adept II

There are no updates anywhere, all of us are stuck in Imbo its been nearly 3 weeks since I redeemed my code, and only got RE2 thus far. 

Hi

My Support Ticket ID: 592788 i haven't received any updated about the codes or coupon verification or  in the Amd rewards section which is black, so could some please give a update on this as this wait time is frustrating.

I know in the past ray_m‌ one of the AMD moderators has looked into peoples requests if they have the ID like you do. I can't say he will or won't be able to do that for you at this time or not. Mentioning him as I did he will get this brought to his attention though so lets hope he helps. I know there are many people still waiting for their games. Maybe he might have a time frame on what is going on? I know it was said a while back AMD was working on it but I think we are nearing a month since anyone mentioned any further word. Forgive me if I missed something newer. I didn't read back through all this.

You can also reply back to any email they sent you already about this issue or file a new request and mention you ticket ID number and they ought to be able to look you up. Maybe something fell through the cracks or the game codes are just coming out slowly. I know in the past they have had some popular bundles that drew more sales then they had game keys for and that people did eventually get their keys but it took a while.

Good Luck and post back if you do or don't  get help.

You might find this of use:

https://community.amd.com/thread/235480 

I got my Tom Clancy's The Division Code no problem.

i don't know about the other games Resident Evil 2 and Far Cry 5.

I received  my code with a Ryzen 2700X purchase.

Bye.

0 Likes
welshradz1
Adept I

I put in my 1st support ticket about an issue i have with logging in to the website with it saying user with this eamil doesnt exist, then when i try to register it says email already in use, after i have already logged in once to claim 1/3 reward games. This was on March 8th its now the 30th and my issue still hasn't been resolved.

while my issue has now been resolved, would like to mention that it took 18 days for amdsupport to reply to my support ticket and it was not even fixed by them.

it was only by the second wave of codes that were released after amd realized their stuff up.

have since put a reply in for a follow up but yet to get anything from that, not holding my breath for it though.