cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

tesityr
Adept II

[Compliment, +1] Just wanted to say I am loving the AMD GPU Recorder (ReLive)! +1

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to go for just 'Feedback' and didn't see a Feedback Forum, so please excuse this personal feedback placed here:

Just wanted to take a moment to say, after getting an AMD GPU as a gift, that I am loving how easy and well the AMD VCE GPU Recorder (ReLive) works - it works with all games and Desktop and is the most reliable out of all the game recorders I have tried. Fantastic!

I've used:
- OBS
- Bandicam
- Playclaw
- Mirillis ACTION
and a couple others

And with those, some have their little issues, some aren’t liked by some games (the game will crash if they are running, etc), some don’t have the performance that ReLive has, and almost all are more complicated than the few clicks in the GPU Control Panel (Radeon Software) – all in all, wonderful!

(Note that those recorders above all work, with slightly varying results; this is not meant to be a disrespecting post against those utilities, I merely mean that each one has one weakness or another - but I still like them all in different ways and pop back into them often to try them out, see improvements, record for a while, etc)

Nice job on the AMD GPU Recorder, I wanted to make sure to pop in here and say that – feel good about the capability and enjoyment you are bringing to others – keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

~TM

0 Likes
0 Replies