Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Franklin1
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Cannot log in to youtube for streaming

Jump to solution

Hello guys,

I want to stream with AMD Radeon software and use Youtube, but when I try to connect my Youtube account, it says this browser or app is possible not safe (translated from Dutch).

If I try to copy and paste the link into Google Chrome and log in it says "This site cannot be reached"....

How can I log in with Youtube to stream if I cannot access Youtube in any way...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmcaStyleJobs
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: Cannot log in to youtube for streaming

Jump to solution

alright i finally connected to youtube via radeon software. first of all i turned on an option from my google account's settings which lets you to sign in your google account from a 3rd party app(you can find it below myaccount.google.com/security page). then i updated my radeon software to latest version (because it didn't work on recommended version). then i just went to the radeon software settings>accounts and logged in to youtube.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AmcaStyleJobs
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

alright i finally connected to youtube via radeon software. first of all i turned on an option from my google account's settings which lets you to sign in your google account from a 3rd party app(you can find it below myaccount.google.com/security page). then i updated my radeon software to latest version (because it didn't work on recommended version). then i just went to the radeon software settings>accounts and logged in to youtube.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
caleb_cruze
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

You get an error starting your encoder
If you’re using a 3rd party encoder
You may be using a legacy stream key from the now deprecated Classic Stream Now. Your encoder may give an error like “Could not access the specified channel or stream key.”

To fix it, get a new stream key in the Live Control Room and update your encoder.

• Go to YouTube Studio.
  • To open Live Control Room, from the top right, click Create and then Go Live.
  • From the left, click the Stream tab.
  • If this is your first live stream in Live Control Room: Edit your stream and click Create stream.
  • On the bottom right, copy the new stream key, and then paste it into your encoder.
  • When you’re ready to stream, start your encoder to go live.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Caleb

0 Kudos