Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Franklin1
Journeyman III

Cannot log in to youtube for streaming

Hello guys,

I want to stream with AMD Radeon software and use Youtube, but when I try to connect my Youtube account, it says this browser or app is possible not safe (translated from Dutch).

If I try to copy and paste the link into Google Chrome and log in it says "This site cannot be reached"....

How can I log in with Youtube to stream if I cannot access Youtube in any way...

0 Likes
1 Solution
AmcaStyleJobs
Journeyman III

alright i finally connected to youtube via radeon software. first of all i turned on an option from my google account's settings which lets you to sign in your google account from a 3rd party app(you can find it below myaccount.google.com/security page). then i updated my radeon software to latest version (because it didn't work on recommended version). then i just went to the radeon software settings>accounts and logged in to youtube.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AmcaStyleJobs
Journeyman III

alright i finally connected to youtube via radeon software. first of all i turned on an option from my google account's settings which lets you to sign in your google account from a 3rd party app(you can find it below myaccount.google.com/security page). then i updated my radeon software to latest version (because it didn't work on recommended version). then i just went to the radeon software settings>accounts and logged in to youtube.

Thanks, you helped me a lot)

0 Likes
caleb_cruze
Adept II

You get an error starting your encoder
If you’re using a 3rd party encoder
You may be using a legacy stream key from the now deprecated Classic Stream Now. Your encoder may give an error like “Could not access the specified channel or stream key.”

To fix it, get a new stream key in the Live Control Room and update your encoder.

• Go to YouTube Studio.
  • To open Live Control Room, from the top right, click Create and then Go Live.
  • From the left, click the Stream tab.
  • If this is your first live stream in Live Control Room: Edit your stream and click Create stream.
  • On the bottom right, copy the new stream key, and then paste it into your encoder.
  • When you’re ready to stream, start your encoder to go live.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Caleb

0 Likes
zeedalex
Journeyman III

If you’re having issues with your YouTube live stream, use the troubleshooting tips below. In addition to these tips,

You may be using a legacy stream key from the now deprecated Classic Stream Now. Your encoder may give an error like “Could not access the specified channel subscribers or stream key.”

To fix it, get a new stream key in Live Control Room and update your encoder.

1. Go to YouTube Studio.
  2. To open Live Control Room, from the top right, click Create Go Live.
  3. From the left, click the Stream tab.
  4. If this is your first live stream in Live Control Room: Edit your stream and click Create stream.
  5. On the bottom right, copy the new stream key, and then paste it into your encoder.
  6. When you’re ready to stream, start your encoder to go live. 
0 Likes
Margratedest
Journeyman III

I'm also facing the same issue whenever I try to stream. But I'm trying to resolve it. Whenever I will get it I will upload that method soon. You can visit here to solve this.

0 Likes