Building a new rig

Hi there, about to build a new rig and was looking at the following components

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x

MOBO: Asus Crosshair Viii x570 wifi

GPU: Aorus RX 6800 Master 16G

RAM: Corsair Vengeance pro 32GB (2x16)

PWR: Corsair RM850X

AIO: Corsair iCue H150i

Based on some of the threads on this forum, I am a bit concerned with the CPU & GPU running hot?  My case is a Corsair iCue 4000x so it does have glass on 2 sides although the front panel is removable.  Is there a heat issue with my configuration and if so, is my AIO cooler sufficient?  The second part of my question is when will AMD be replenishing global inventories of the CPU and when will builders like Gigabyte be releasing these new GPU's? 

0 Likes
1 Reply
TheyCalllMeFearless
Journeyman III

Depends on how many fans you have and were, make sure you have Intake Fans (Pulls Air Into Case) at front or bottom of case (If it supports it) and Exhaust fans at top and/or back side of case. Even though you have an AIO on your cpu it doesn't mean you shouldn't put fans to cool other components and if you do this your system should remain cool. If you do this your system will be fine. Also good luck on getting a 6000 series card lol them scalpers are so **bleep** annoying.

@Dersone wrote:

Hi there, about to build a new rig and was looking at the following components

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x

MOBO: Asus Crosshair Viii x570 wifi

GPU: Aorus RX 6800 Master 16G

RAM: Corsair Vengeance pro 32GB (2x16)

PWR: Corsair RM850X

AIO: Corsair iCue H150i

Based on some of the threads on this forum, I am a bit concerned with the CPU & GPU running hot?  My case is a Corsair iCue 4000x so it does have glass on 2 sides although the front panel is removable.  Is there a heat issue with my configuration and if so, is my AIO cooler sufficient?  The second part of my question is when will AMD be replenishing global inventories of the CPU and when will builders like Gigabyte be releasing these new GPU's? 

0 Likes