cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

kinni420
Adept I

bought a ryzen 5 and tried to enter code for clancys division 2. PVT is not genuine?

verification tool just gives error back that says it isn't genuine and to redownload.  help pls

0 Likes
1 Solution
phaen
Journeyman III

I had the same issue, PVT not genuine. Raised a ticket 2 days ago, but still haven't heard back.

Tried using Chrome instead of Edge today, and it worked. I checked Hardware acceleration was enabled and it already was. Seems the application doesn't work well with edge when doing validation, so try chrome and it might work as it did for me.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Did you put in a support request through the amdrewards portal.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Yes, after I posted this thanks

0 Likes
dracostalon
Journeyman III

Yai am having the problem and I have tried to send a support request. Please try again is all I get! PVT will not work and Support will not work. What a joke!

0 Likes

My support ticket worked but its day 5 and no response yet.

0 Likes

AMD!.jpg

0 Likes

amdpvt.jpg

0 Likes
dracostalon
Journeyman III

As you can see above I have tried both PVT and Support. I still can not get a answer or fix to my problem. I purchased a Ryzen 5 2600x with the Game Code. I have been trying and trying to get it to work or get help from AMD. No such luck!

0 Likes

I have the exact same problem and its been a week with no reply to my support ticket.

Ryzen 2600 and Division 2 game code.The PVT would not run.. same as in your image above.

I just came here to see if I was the only one.

0 Likes
phaen
Journeyman III

I had the same issue, PVT not genuine. Raised a ticket 2 days ago, but still haven't heard back.

Tried using Chrome instead of Edge today, and it worked. I checked Hardware acceleration was enabled and it already was. Seems the application doesn't work well with edge when doing validation, so try chrome and it might work as it did for me.

HEY! that worked!  Thanks for the info!

0 Likes

phaen wrote:

Thank you! The PVT worked first try when using Chrome.