cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

TechChime
Adept I

Bought a 7950x3d from Amazon Canada. 3 Days no Starfield Code.

So I know that you get a code and use on the AMD site then use a tool to verify it. Brand new CPU from Amazon directly even showed the little promo info. But I have had 0 emails to confirm it. It's been installed and running and even gaming already. I'm really worried as I'm a small content creator and wanted to start making content the night of and

Not sure what to do about it. Amazon chat was 100% useless they told me to ask AMD via their site haha. 

3 Replies

Where to buy.

Read it carefully, & specifically the FAQ for amazon https://www.amd.com/en/promotions/starfield-bundle

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Thanks for the suggestion. Oddly enough shows no page for Amazon.ca but amazon itself has info built into it haha. 

Copy/paste of amazon.ca terms:

Promotion terms
To receive the Promotion:
Add the qualifying item described in the offer to your Shopping Cart via the “Add to Shopping Cart” button on the product information page.
Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca. Please look for "Ships and sold by Amazon.ca" when you click "Add to Cart".
We will send you an e-mail with a redemption code for a free game download 5 business day after your item ship. Redemption instructions will also be included within the email.

Terms and Conditions:
Offer expires at 11.59.49 PM ET September 30, 2023.
The AMD Unique ID must be redeemed by October 28, 2023 to obtain application, downloads after which the AMD Unique ID is void.
Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca.
Offer valid only for 1 benefit per order with at least 1 qualifying purchase.
Offer does not apply to digital content.
Offer good while supplies last.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

You'll have to keep hounding amazon then, without a code from them you cannot make a claim for the game.

The amd faq for amazon https://www.amdrewards.com/faq/couponCode/25

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes