cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

falkthewolf
Journeyman III

Anyone else with two Division 2 keys but only got one at the moment?

I bought a ryzen and a rx 590 so i got the three game bundle and one single the division 2 key.

This morning i got my the division 2 key but only one of them.

I´m just curious if somebody has this same problem and hoping i get the second one too.

If not this would be very sad.

0 Likes
11 Replies
thonci
Journeyman III

I also have 2 Division 2's to claim. Are we able to claim these games in different accounts tho? What if it tries to redeem it on the same account and gives error, will the key be gone forever?

0 Likes

I guess AMD rewards want you to connect your key to your ubi account ... therefore i am not sure if its possible to connect to two different accounts

<edited> https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/b0v9re/via_raise_the_game_bundle/ look what i found on reddit

0 Likes

Are you serious ... be happy cause you have one of it. And wait for the second one. There are plenty of users who have not received their codes for DMC5 since 2019/03/08 or either for Division2, me too. We can not await the arriving cause we wanna preload the game, to get ready for it and play it on release (in 2 1/2 hours i guess). 

Those of us whith a bad internet connection have the problem that it takes a bit to download the full game ... PLS AMD fix it and give us the keys pls 

avanerick
Adept I

Amd lie 

didnt give game to me . Already 1 week .no game code . No reply ...... bad service 

0 Likes

I have been waiting 11 days and finally got a reply that says...

"Simply navigate to the My Rewards page after you log into your account to view updates regarding when keys are planned to be released."

this is what waiting 11 days gets you. must be good to be amd support staff and get paid to give such garbage reply after rubbish timeframes.

0 Likes
tjl
Journeyman III

I actually only bought the cpu with a added value from The Division 2. Finding out that the keys are being delayed for unknown period is quite disheartening....

0 Likes

I got my Div 2 activated, no key was used, amdrewards activated with my uplay account directly

0 Likes
avanerick
Adept I

I didn't got anything 

0 Likes
knighthood
Journeyman III

If you don't have the key by now according to this reddit post you will have to create a support ticket:
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/ayawon/amd_rewards_division_key/eijp11d/ 

Seems like it will take 5-6 days to even get a first response due to "high volume" xD

0 Likes
falkthewolf
Journeyman III

Mine was a direct link to ubisoft log in too but it works on second account.

Did this with my RE2 key too.

But still i have only the first one, so i can´t play, because I wanted to play with my friend together and don´t want to go alone.
That would be not fair and I don´t like it

I dunno what amd is doing (if they even doing something) but this whole reward system sucks....

0 Likes
lordofryzen
Adept I

you are a lucky man! most of us havent noone key..i still wait for my Division2 key! frustrating...

0 Likes