cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

flagrant99
Adept II

amd rewards

So I went here. Put in an order a few days ago.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/graphics-card-offer/pcmcat1502133290616.c?id=pcmcat1502133290616

1. Purchase a qualifying product below. A code will arrive via email with download instructions.

When is this email supposed to show up? Called Best Buy and they have no idea what I am talking about.

The amd rewards web site will not let me ask a support questions. Doesn't work.

0 Likes
9 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Yes, this code should be provided by Best Buy. Once you receive the code you can redeem it on the amdrewards web site for a link to the actual game key.

How do I get best buy to supply the code. My gtx card was delivered but no code.

0 Likes

OK I just talked to someone on phone in digital downloads as Bestbuy. They said I should be emailed coded within 48 hrs. Thx.

I purchased a sapphire 11265-05-20g radeon pulse rx580 card from amazon and received a promo code for amd rewards for Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Strange Brigade, and Star Control Origins. I received the code yesterday (the 29th) and immediately made an account and tried to use the code. However, it said it was already redeemed. When I tried to submit a support ticket with a screenshot of my email from amazon proving it was just received on the 29th, I received an error telling me that my ticket could not be resolved. So, my code doesn't work and I can't submit a support ticket! Any help is appreciated!

0 Likes

Contact amazon, find out why your code has been used(used/returned card ?).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Hi @ray_m I already redeemed my code and received two of the games besides assassins creed. Will I receive be i5fore its release? Is there a way you can give me the activation code? I made a service request through support and my ticket number is 8200834398 if that helps thank you.

0 Likes

No, I have nothing to do with providing activation codes, these will come directly from the redemption center.

0 Likes

I have gotten a Code and when I want to redeem it it says I Need to fill out a support ticket but this ticket Fails to be send all the time what can I do

0 Likes
gaziel79
Journeyman III

Hi, I'm from Spain. I bought two days ago one Gigabyte Radeon RX570 Gaming 8Gb in COOLMOD, an online shop. I received but i have not code and it is impossible contact with AMD rewards. In COOLMOD, by email, said that its problem that AMD has not given the code to them. Is exist any possibility to take one code? thanks. I have my buy ticket. Sorry for my written English.

0 Likes